Chapter 20

Me: Finally! After all this time I can publish theese chapters!

Lucy: That's wonderful!

Natsu and Jackal: Yeah!

Me: How did you two get here?

Jackal: Well you told us not to use the door so...

Natsu: We came through the window.

Me: Well, I'll let you stay here since this is the last chapter.

Lucy: Oh, and she does not own Fairy tail.

Me: *sniff* Why are you so mean to me!?

Everyone except me: Enjoy!

Jacy's POV

I see that mom is talking to Erza about something. I wonder what they're saying.

"HEY, DON'T IGNORE ME BOMBFREAK" I looked back at Romeo

"I'M NOT A BOMB FREAK FLAMEHEAD"

"YOU WANNA GO?"

"BRING IT ON" and so it has begun. But we could only cast one spell at each other before-

"You two stop fighting" Erza. Why does she have to interfere every time I'm about to kick that bastards ass.

"Sorry Erza" me and Romeo said. I looked at mom again and I saw that she were smiling. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around only to see my dad smiling at me.

"How's it going?"

"I'm fine. But Erza stopped me before I could beat up Romeo" Then I remembered something. "Oh, I forgot to ask. How did you and mom meet?" His smile disappeared and he looked down, it looked like he was ashamed.

"We met while she was out on a solo-mission and in the beginning I saw it as a opportunity to kill her, but that was before I joined Fairy tail. So when I got to know her and I just couldn't bring myself to do it" He said. I can't believe how much those two must have gone through.

"Oh" I simply said.

"But let's put the past behind and focus on what's happening right now" dad said as he looked up and smiled again. Wow, his mood sure changes fast.

Lucy's POV

I was sitting at the bar, everything were fine until-

"Hey Lucy, you look down. I know what you need" Please don't say it Mira

"A boyfriend!"

"Mira, I can't do that. I'm MARRIED and on top of that I have a child. So I can't"

"Aaww, you're no fun" She replied. What is it with this woman and matchmaking. She must have hit her head pretty hard when she were younger. *sight* Well, almost all of us had a bad past. But look at us now, we act like it never happened. I smiled at the though. We sure are a weird guild.But of course Happy had to ruin my happy thoughts.

"Lushy, stop smiling like that it's creepy. You look like a crazy sunfish" he said as he started to fly away.

"Get back here you stupid neko!" I shouted and started chasing him.

Jacy's POV

I walked over to Natsu and Gray who were sitting at the bar arguing about something.

"I BET I CAN DRINK MOR ALCOHOL THAN YOU FLAME-BRAIN!"

"BRING IT ON STRIPPER!" They shouted at one another and ordered three barrels alcohol. THREE FUCKING BARRELS! I know I look up to them but I think I need new idols.

"Didn't mom tell you NOT to drink to much just a minute ago?" I asked them.

"Well, that was then and now is now. Don't think to much on the past" Natsu said.

"Well then, I go ask mom about it" I told them.

"NO, DON'T" They screamed in unison.

"HEY, YOU WANNA FIGHT!?"

"BRING IT ON YOU STRIPPING PERVERT!"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME YOU BURNED NUT-BRAIN"

"STRIPPING PERVERT WHAT ELSE?"

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO REPEAT IT YOU NUT-SKULL" (AN: I think you can guess who said what)

"*sight* There they go again" I have to admit that it's pretty funny to watch their brawls. But I don't want the guild get destroyed again so...

"Hey Erza, Gray and Natsu are at it again" She stopped eating her cake and looked up.

"Are you two fighting again?" She said in a murderous tone. They froze and hold to one another for there lives.

"No, of course not Erza. We're best friends right buddy?"

"Aye" Everybody sweatdropped. They never learn. Everybody thought, well except for Erza who was eating her cake. But I still love this guild, and I want to be right here. With my guildmates, my friends, my family.