2

Calm down
Pure love novel
Romance novel
Inquire
priest portfolio

Chapter 2 Chapter 2
2020-5-07 19:24 Category: She is very sickTurn off the lights

Seeing that he was so calm when he was late, he was probably a habitual offender.

I can wait a few days and I will catch him.

-"Su Zaizai Little Fairy's Diary"

The bell rang after class.

The teacher on the podium threw the chalk into the chalk box, and glanced around in the class: "I came to the office to find me if I didn't hand in my homework, and the get out of class ends."

The student immediately stood up and bowed lazily: "Thank you teacher, goodbye teacher."

Knowing that Zhang Lurang didn't like being interrupted when he was in class, Ye Zhenxin had to endure until the end of get out of class before daring to turn back and ask him: "Zhang Lurang, why did you go to the same table?"

He leaned back, holding a pen in his hand, with obvious joints and a beautiful curve.

"Ask for leave."

The voice became clearer and deeper, without emotion, like a muffled rain in the middle of the night.

Ye Zhenxin's eyes widened, and she muttered enviously: "Huh? Why ask for leave... It's so cool to ask just two days after the National Day."

After waiting for a while, there was no answer.

Zhang Lurang raised his eyes slightly, picked up the English workbook on the desktop, turned to the page that was set last time, and looked at the cloze of the fifteen questions and thirteen questions.

There was finally a trace of fluctuation in his eyes.

The girl in front continued to speak: "Why did you ask for leave all of a sudden? The Chinese class was fine."

Unconsciously tapping the edge of the table with the pen in his hand, the corners of his straight mouth bend downward, and an irritable hidden fire ignited in his eyes.

It's shallow, almost invisible.

After reacting, he looked at Ye Zhenxin and said softly: "I don't know."

She was still talking, and the topic had already moved in another direction.

Zhang Lurang stood up.

Ye Zhenxin was taken aback: "Where are you going?"

His eyebrows were light and he didn't answer, and walked out the door with the English workbook.

******

On the other side, Su Zai was grabbed by Jiang Jia and walked towards the toilet.

On the way, Jiang Jia suddenly remembered something.

"Right, here."

Su Zai took out a pack of tissues from his pocket, pulled out the last piece, and threw the tissue bag into the trash can beside the sink.

Wiping her hands, she answered: "Huh?"

"The school sports meeting is coming soon, do you want to participate in any project?"

"What's the project?"

"A lot, high jump, long jump, rope skipping in one minute, ten people with eleven legs."

Su Zaizai was about to answer. Yu Guang noticed that a young man came up from the stairs next to the office, turned and walked towards the office.

The figure is tall and thin, with dripping hair.