3

return
She is very sick
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
third chapter

    Ha, caught it.

    —— "Su Zai in the Little Fairy's Diary" the

    next day in the big class, Su Zai took an umbrella and ran to yesterday's position on time to stop people.

    She no longer hangs her head and plays with the puddles on the ground with her shoes. Instead, she looks up in the direction of the school gate. She is not serious, and even wears glasses that she doesn't wear during class.

    In the distance is a lush greenery, smudged by drizzle and dense fog, the color blocks are large and shallow, and the scenery is pleasant and picturesque.

    To her surprise, the big beauty is not a person who loves to be late.

    That was so calm for Mao that day!

    It seems that the big beauty is a person who does not change at all, and she admires it very much.

    On the third day when Su was preparing to stay, the weather cleared.

    The radio gymnastics in the big break started again...

    She decided to change her strategy.

    The great beauty walked over from the school gate that day. She was probably a day student. After that, she would get up early and stay here, so that she can always block people.

    After the last action was completed, the dean held the wheat in front and organized the students to return to the class, but the students had never listened to them. When they heard the words "Bring back in an orderly manner", they spread out with their shoulders.

    Jiang Jia was torn from the canteen by Xiaoyu.

    In the scorching sun, the concrete floor was hot and hot, the air was sticky and solidified, and there was no green shade around the playground. Su Zaizai was so dizzy from the sun that he just wanted to go back to the classroom quickly.

    Su Zai squeezed through the crowd. She hung her head and stared at the ground in front of her. She walked slowly and carefully, for fear that one might accidentally step on someone else's foot.

    Then...

    she hit a man's chin with her head.

    At that moment, she heard a "click--" from the other's lower jaw, as if a bone had moved away from the upper jawbone.

    Su Zaizai: "..."

    She quickly raised her head, her face full of apologies, and when she apologized, she blurted out: "I'm sorry! There are too many people...you are okay...right..."

    The lower the voice, the lower the voice.

    Because she saw each other's face.

    That... the face that she thought about for seventy-two hours.

    The boy frowned, rubbed his chin with his right hand, some sweat oozes from his forehead, his cheeks were red from the sun, and his eyes drooped slightly.

    He looked at her coldly, "It's okay." After saying that, he walked around her. Go in the direction of the canteen.

    Su Zai was shocked by the pies that had fallen from the sky. When he saw that he was about to leave, he immediately became energetic, and his dizzy head became sober.