7

return
She is very sick
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter VII

    No matter when and where, no matter what the mood is.

    I think he looks too good-looking.

    -"Su Zai Zai Little Fairy's Diary" the

    next day is Friday.

    After school, Su Zai was slowly packing up his things, and walked out of the school gate with Jiang Jia.

    Although Z middle school is the best high school in Z city, its geographical location is very remote. It is located in a green area, with fresh air, pleasant scenery, tranquility and comfort.

    The disadvantage is that it takes half an hour to walk from the school gate to the station.

    So usually when school is over on Friday, many parents of students will come to pick up people.

    When Su walked down the steps in front of the school gate and looked up, he happened to see Zhang Lurang getting into a black private car, accompanied by the muffled sound of closing the door.

    The car did not start immediately.

    From this angle, he can see him pulling down his schoolbag and throwing it aside.

    The whole person fell into the back of the chair and closed his eyes.

    Su Zai stood there for a while.

    After Jiang Jia walked a few steps in front, he suddenly felt something was wrong, and when he looked back, she happened to see her standing in the middle of the crowd, looking fixedly in one direction.

    She cried out suspiciously: "Yes!"

    At the same time, the car started to drive forward.

    As he moved, light and shadow flickered across his face, bright and dark.

    Finally disappeared in the field of vision.

    Su Zaizai was stunned for a moment, and soon recovered, ran to Jiang Jia and gave her a big hug, with a cheerful expression like a fool.

    Jiang Jia was a little speechless: "What are you doing?"

    She laughed wanton and made no secret of her joy, but she just shook her head and said nothing.

    Her appearance made Jiang Jia even more curious: "What the hell are you doing? Your unprovoked smile makes me feel creepy, Miss!"

    "Rang." Su Zaizai said suddenly.

    "...This road is so wide, where do you want me to go?"

    " Let me ."

    "Bomb." The

    sun is so hot that you can still feel its hotness through the layer of vinyl through the umbrella. Surrounded by people coming and going, on the ground are lights and shadows going back and forth.

    that moment.

    Su Zaizai saw it, his eyelashes trembled, and then opened his eyes.

    At the moment the car started.

    At the moment when Jiang Jia yelled out the word "Zai Zai".

    When you have a secret love, coincidence can also make your heart very happy. That kind of satisfaction is instantaneous, and it can fill your whole heart in an instant.