50

return
She is very sick
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter Fifty

    me too.

    ——Zhang Lu made

    Su Zai's heart sway, accepting his kiss obediently.

    In the end, he couldn't help but turn against the guest, grabbing his tongue and sucking.

    The two squishy entangled constantly, grabbing each other's breath.

    After a long while, Zhang Lu let the strength in his hand slowly relax.

    He licked her lower lip like nostalgia, put his forehead against her forehead, and stared down at her eyes.

    The ambiguity of the room spread to the surroundings.

    Because of the long kiss, Su Zaizai's lips became red and shiny.

    She licked her lips subconsciously, as if reminiscing.

    Soon, Su Zaizai's eyelashes lifted, and the hands that were resting on the ground to support his body lifted up and hooked his neck.

    Zhang Lu made his dark eyes look deep, and there seemed to be a extinguished fire at the bottom.

    He didn't move, as if letting her move.

    The next second, Su Zaizai leaned forward again and bit his lip.

    A few struggles flashed through Zhang Lurang's eyes, and she was soon torn away.

    Su Zai blinked and said innocently, "What are you doing."

    He turned his head immediately, his expression as if he was running away.

    "It's late, I'll take you back."

    Su Zaizai was dumbfounded, and muttered: "...I haven't even eaten the meat foam, right?"

    Zhang Lurang pretended not to hear it, and repeated: "Go home. . "

    " then I said I would hold on, provided you do not come to tease me ah! how can you tease me ...... "" how so! "Sue stared at, and instantly upset,

    " ..."

    "I really don't know how to describe how I feel right now."

    Zhang Lurang also didn't know what to say, his voice was a little flattering.

    "...Go home, it's almost eleven o'clock."

    "Always like this, I'm afraid I will become cold in the future." Su Zai snorted and muttered, "You will be the one who will suffer by then. Clearly."

    "..." After the

    threat was over, Su Zai was looking at him seriously.

    "So, if you want me to stay a little longer, you still suffer."

    Zhang Lu let his Adam's apple roll, and the pain in his legs became more intense.

    Soon, he lowered his eyes and gritted his teeth and said: "My uncle is coming back."

    Su Zai immediately persuaded: "Then I will go back."

    She stood up, thought about it, and said, "You Don't go out, don't blow your hair after taking a shower."

    Zhang Lurang stood up as if he didn't hear him, and walked to the other side of the closet.

    He opened the closet door, nothing happened. His expression was a little sluggish, and he didn't know what he was thinking.