|:| Chapter 7 |:| Took You Long Enough |:|

TW: Blood is mentioned by the end of the chapter in the paragraphs that are after Midoriya's POV ends. Along few mentions of scratching in the sentence that starts with "Kurogiri?" in the same section as the prior warning.

|:| No One's POV |:|

Standing in front of Midoriya, was the female he had seen before. He hadn't hit her, but he had hit the weapons she had. The swords forming an 'x' in front of her, covering her from the punch he had just thrown. Her feet having been planted on the concrete, had moved slightly backwards due to the force.

Her hard gaze on him. Slowly moving his arm away from the female, he stared at her with wide eyes. It hadn't hurt her. She seemed unfazed by the punch he had thrown, other than her hood having been pulled backwards by the wind. Revealing h/l, slightly disheveled, h/c hair. Lifting her arms up she pulled the hood of her uniform back to its previous position. After that, she dropped her hands back towards her sides.

"You're pretty powerful. This 'smash' of yours...." Shigaraki paused, trying to find the right way to phrase what he was about to say, "Are you one of All Might's disciples? Doesn't matter, I'm done with you now."

Moving backwards, she stopped once she was standing next to Shigaraki. Allowing the Nomu to speed past them and grab Izuku by the arm. Lifting him up, the Nomu raised one of arms going to grab Izuku by the head. Shigaraki aiming to disintegrate the two kids that were still in the water. 

Using her frog tounge, Asui lunged towards Midoriya, trying to grab him and get him away from the Nomu. Closing his eyes, Midoriya turned his head to the side. He was going to die by the hands of this creature, without being able to be a hero. The sound of the door rattling and then crashing made everybody stop.

The students by the entrance turning their head to look at what occurred. Smoke covered their vision of what stood in the doorway. Slowly opening his eyes, Midoriya turned to look at the hand that was inches away from his face. Footsteps resounded in the USJ, the smoke clearing.

Entering the USJ, was no other than the Symbol of Peace himself. All Might. Still in his suit, his suit jacket in his hand. He stopped on the edge of the stairs, stomping his foot on the ground, lifting up some smoke that resided on the floor.

"I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when I saw that Thirteen hadn't answered my call. So I hurried over, running into young Iida along the way. He told me of the villainy at work here." All Might boomed, "Have no fear students, because I am here!"

"We're saved!" Mineta cheered, rivers of tears streaming down his cheeks.

A muffled 'ribbit' came out from Asui's lips, who had managed to grab Izuku with her tounge. 

"He's here... All Might," Izuku stammered, he was trembling.

But he's not smiling.

Throwing his suit jacket to the side and ripping of his tie, All Might's gaze was on the villain's below him. All of which were staring intently at him. Waiting to see what his next move was going to be.

"Ahhhh... looks like our game is going to continue" Shigaraki spoke, his red eyes looking up at All Might, "After all this waiting, the heroic piece of trash shows up."

The thighs that were still standing, changed their position into one more confortable for them to attack. They couldn't even get a hit in and they were already on the ground. Having been punched by All Might. He moved to grab Aizawa bridal style, who had lost too much blood and was shaking uncontrollably- unconscious.  

Turning to look at the villains as well as the students near them, All Might's iris glowed a light blue. He moved quickly, grabbing the three kids and moving them away from the three. Accommodating the kids on his left while having Aizawa on his right arm. All of them hanging limply in his arms.