Chapter 8 - But It Seems That We Have A Clue

No Ones POV 

Midoriya passed Aizawa to Tsuyu and Mineta, who looked at him questioningly before they realized what was going on. Running towards where All Might was, hand stretched out.

Noticing the kid, Kurogiri warped in front of him, still having All Might trapped. 

"How foolish," Kurogiri stated.

An explosion hit Kurogiri, the cause of it being an ashy blonde. 

"Get out of my way Deku!" He yelled, grabbing the metal collar on Kurogiri's neck and pinning him down.

Ice started appearing on the floor, which then expanded to cover both the Nomu and All Might. 

Things just got more interesting

A boy with red and white hair stood a few meters away, ice covering half of his attire. His heterochromatic eyes were narrowed.

"One of your poorly trained thugs told me you were here because you think you can kill All Might" Todoroki spoke, All Might got out of the Nomu's grip, flipping in the air and landing next to Todoroki.

He immediately grabbed his injury, his smile was strained and he struggled to keep up the facade.

A red haired kid appeared, screaming and aiming for Shigaraki. Who jumped backwards to avoid the attack and stumbled back. 

"The Symbol of Peace will not be defeated by delinquents like you," Todoroki remarked, his eyes narrowing more.

They were all ready to attack, well, except the green haired kid who was moving his head to look at his classmates, surprise evident on his features. He was about to cry, but chose against it and wiped his eyes with his sleeve. 

Standing meters away from the kids, Shigaraki looked at the scene before turning to look at Kurogiri. 

"Kurogiri how could you let this brat get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam here." Shigaraki spoke, disappointment laced with every word, the ash blonde scoffed at that.

"You got careless you dumb villain, it wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turn into that smoking warp gate, you use that mist to hide your actual body as a kind of distraction. Thinking that made you safe, thats why we missed. But if you didn't have a body you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor, right? You aren't immune to physical attacks well aimed" Bakugou explained, Kurogiri tried to escape Bakugou's grasp, small explosions escaped Bakugou's hand and that stopped Kurogiri's struggle, "Don't move. You try anything funny and I'll blow your ass up so bad that they'll be piecing you back together for weeks."

"Oh that doesn't sound very heroic," Kirishima chimed in, glancing between Bakugou and Shigaraki.

Shigaraki studied the scene for a few seconds, turning his whole body to face Nomu.

"Nomu," his raspy voice spoke.

The Nomu screeched, slowly moving, his upper body disappeared into the portal, appearing on the other portal. The portal disappeared once he got through. His arm breaking in the process as well as his leg. Trying to stand up, the Nomu struggled due to his missing limbs. 

"How is that thing still moving?" Midoriya asked in disbelief, "His all messed up."

The students looked at the scene with wide eyes and mouths slightly open. 

"Stay back!" All Might ordered, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

The remaining ice on the Nomu broke off, new tissue and muscle appearing as the missing limbs reformed.