|:| Chapter 3 |:| Him |:|

[[A/N oof here's the chapter y'all have been waiting. It would have been up sooner, if I hadn't had to rewatch the whole episode, then pause sometimes to write, then unpause and see, then write.]]

|:| Nobody's POV |:|

"Hello everyone I've been waiting for you!" Thirteen chimed.

Everyone gasped, at the presence of Pro Hero Thirteen. Mouths open wide, and their eyes wide open, as if their gonna bulge out of their places. Midoriya put his hands over his mouth, eyes wider, shining with excitement, trying to keep himself from fangirling. Which could be seen by his eyes and blush. Uraraka standing left to Izuku, fangirling as well, but not as much. 

"Wooohooo!!! Thirteen is one of my favorite hero's!!!" Uraraka cheered. Lifting and dropping her hands while she closed her eyes and smiled while talking.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside!" Thirteen stated. 

Lifting her hand and turning sideways a little bit to point her open palmed at the grand staircase to U.S.J., while still looking at us.

"THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!" They all exclaimed. 

+++++++++++++++++ OnCe InSiDe ++++++++++++++++++++

"Woooaaaa" 

Everybody was walking together inside. They stopped at where there was an arch, which if you passed would take you to more staircases. The students looked around in awe. The inside of the property was even cooler than the outside of the dome. The inside was separated in areas.

"Holy crap! It looks like some kind of amusement park!" 

"The ship wreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, etc.!" Thirteen spoke, "I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different kinds of disasters! I call it the 'Unforeseen Simulator Joint'! But you can call it U.S.J.!" she finished with a finger pointing at us and a leg lifted a little bit upwards.

Just like Universal Studios Japan, everyone thought. Eyes wide open with realization. Frozen in place with their hands rested at their sides. Aizawa started walking towards Thirteen, hands in his black pants. Turning his head a little bit to look at his students. Thirteen still frozen in the same position.

"Hey shouldn't All Might be here already?" Aizawa asked, "Let me guess he booked another interview instead". Stopping infront of Thirteen, still leaving space between each other.

Thirteen then proceeded to walk towards Aizawa, stopping only a few inches from him.

"Actually it's something else..." Thirteen began.

Aizawa turned to look at her.

"Apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power, he's resting in the teachers lounge" Thirteen finished. Lifting three fingers up.

"That man is the hype of irresponsibility" Aizawa said, shifting one foot to look to the students, his eyes wandering to look at the same direction. Midoriya seemed to seem surprised about something. Slumping forward a little bit.

Well we should be ok just the two of us, Aizawa pondered.

"Clocks ticking we should get started" Aizawa spoke.

Walking to the right side of Thirteen

"Excellent!" Thirteen started.