Chaper 1

(A/N):

Hello, it's me. I am back. I have seen so many and I mean many people request for me to start the sequel to You Bring Out The Beast In Me. I'll be honest here, I lost touch with my music taste. I didn't know what to do. I have found a new love and it's been taking up my time. I have still been writing but on the down low and no kellic.

In the last few days I have rekindled my love for Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil. But I also remembered my love for kellic. Today I was going through my wattpad, I have so many Kellic fan fictions I wanted to start and only wrote the bio or a few sentences. Honestly they are really interesting and there is one I really want to write. So I will but before I do I want to start the sequel to You Bring Out The Beast In Me. It is long, LONG over due. I don't know if I will finish Anything Can Happen. I lost the feeling for the fanfic but who knows. Maybe I will.

I don't know how long this fic will be, only time will tell. Till then here we go.

***

It's been a 4 weeks since we came back from our vacation. School has started and Vic has barely even looked my way. The one time he time we had sex and then he left. I was furious. I was at my locker getting my books out for my first period class. English, my favorite subject. It helped me coped with my feelings. I could always express myself in many forms of writing. Besides music it was the only thing I was good at. "Kellin!" I shut my locker and turned around to see my friend Ashley call out. She gave me smile as she walked up to me. She was very indecisive about her clothing attire. One day she was all pink next day she was all black. Today she was all pink. I don't know how she kept me around as her friend. She had so many chances to be with the popular kids but she always stoke by my side instead.

"Ready to go to English class?" She asked. I only nodded. We started walking down the hall and I spotted Vic at his friends locker. They were talking and he didn't even notice me. "Kellin, you really need to get over him. What it's been a month since you last talked? He is been hooking up with that girl Tay."

"I...I just can't." Just as I said that he looked over at me. He said something to his friend and he looked at me too. Jaime, one of Vic loyal followers. They started to walk over to me.

"Kellin come on." Ash pulled on my arm but I didn't move. I just waited. Jaime passed by me and bump into hard enough for me to drop my books. I heard Vic laugh.

"What the fuck?" I asked. They just ignored me and kept walking.

"I told you should've moved."

"Ash, he promised me that he would stop this."

"Kellin, it's Friday and a little birds told me there is a party tonight. Let's go, you'll be able to talk to him there."

"That is the last place he will want to talk to me." She has lost her mind.

"Trust me." She was usually was right.

"Fine." By the time we were down with our conversation we were in English class. We took our seats next to each other. The bell rang and Mr. Stump began to speak. As much as I loved English sometimes he can be boring.

"Mr. Fuentes it was about time you joined us." I quickly looked up to see Vic walking into class fifteen minutes late. What the hell he isn't in this class.

"What is he doing here?" Ash whispered in my ear.

"Hell should I know. We were just talking about how we don't talk." I whispered harshly.

"Wow okay yeah, you need to talk to him. You need a good fuck." She mumbled. I just rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, teach. I had some important business to take care of."