Chapter 2

I was standing against the wall. Why the hell did I even bother to come to this party? There was no point. I told myself that I was going to cut Vic from my life. Only talk to him when forced to by my parents. That was two hours ago but look at me now. I am at a party and I kept searching the crowd for him. "Hey." Someone said, I didn't even notice someone had approached me.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"Kind of, we were in the same gym class last year. My name is Oli." He spoke with a British accent. I kinda remeber him now all the girls loved him.

"Oh yeah...what's up?" I asked.

"Mind if I join you?"

"If you want to be a wall flower be my guest." I looked around to see Ash she was walking around and her group of friend. I sighed I knew I felt jealous, but I also knew I wasn't her only friend.

"So how come you're here?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I turned my head to look at him. He was wearing all black, his jeans were ripped and her had an old ACDC shirt.

"I mean this doesn't seem like like your type of crowd and if it was shouldn't you find a girl to hook up with?" With out even thinking I opened my mouth not giving a second thought

"I am not into girls." My eyes went wide as I realized what I had said. "I mean I am not into these types of girl, they aren't my type." I quick tried to correct myself. He laughed a little and shook his head.

"Be real with me I am not one to judge because I too don't like girls." I gave him a small smile and went back to looking for Vic again. "Actual to be honest that's the whole reason I came over to you. You're cute." I couldn't help but blush. I looked at him again taking a good look this time, he was hot. Even though I wouldn't mind hooking up with him, first it's because it's a school party and no one knows about me and two I still had Vic on my mind. "Would you want to hook up?" Man this guy was quick.

"Eh, I am going to have to pass not because you aren't cute or anything, trust me but I don't hook up."

"Oh well that's a shame." I expected him to leave but he stayed.

"Aren't you going to leave?" I asked.

"No, I wouldn't miss out on a chance to talk to a cute guy." He gave me a cheeky smile. "Want to ditch this place? I know a coffe shop that's open really late." It did sound nice before I answered I looked around one more time to see Vic staring right at me.

"Sure, why not?" I said as I made eye contact with fic. He started to walked over to me but was stopped by a girl. I rolled my eyes and Oli and I started to walk.

We walked out of the house, I probably should've told ash. Oh well. I looked up at the sky. It was really nice the moon shining bright and the stars out. "Nice night, huh?" I looked at the boy next to me. He was looking up at the sky admiring it. He looked at me and smiled. "Come on let's go."

The walk to the shop was really awkward. I felt bad because I couldn't help it. The coffee shop was really cute and I never really noticed it. I ordered a hot chocolate. We sat down in a booth and we just looked at each other. I was a very shy quite person and I didn't know what to say. "So what's your story? Like who are you?"

"Um I don't mean to sound rude but I don't know." I couldn't trust him.

"What is a better way to get to know someone other then telling someone your story." I looked at my cup. I didn't know what to say.