Chapter 3

It's been two days since I left my bed. Okay that's a lie I left my bed for food and bathroom uses but other then that I just slept. I wasn't in the mood to have human contact. My phone kept ringing. Mostly from Ash, but my friends Gabe and Justin were trying to convince me to talk to her. I didn't reply to them, I talked to Oli for a few but then I turned off my phone.
All I could think is how could my friends do this to me. Vic even came in to threaten me.
I heard a knock on my door.

"Kellin!" It was my moms, sweeter then honey voice.  "Kellin open this door right now!" I groaned rolling out of bed. I fell on the floor.

"Shit thinking Kellin." I mumbled to myself.  I got up and unlocked the door and went back to my bed. "It's open." The door was now open with the bright hallway light shining in. I covered my face with my pillow.

"Are you getting out of bed anytime soon? You missed church again." I rolled my eyes, I haven't been to church in almost a year yet she still brings it up.

"Tell them I am dead."

"That isn't funny Kellin!" I didn't get why she was so pissed today. "Vic called me." Vic? Why would Vic call my mom. "He told me your being rude and disrespectful to him and Ash!" Why is he doing this? Why does he hate me so much. He can fuck me but he wants to cause me so much trouble. What the fuck is with him?

"Well he was shoving his tongue down her throat! Go tell Vivian that! Her little church boy doesn't follow the bible at all!" I yelled.

"Kellin! How dare you say that! You know what, stay in your room. I don't care." She walked out slamming the door. I sat up in my bed. What was that about? She never was like this. What the hell did Vic tell her? I got out of bed and decided I'd take a quick shower.

As I was walking to the bathroom I couldn't help but over hear my parents. "I did it, I put my foot down." I heard my mom crying. "I should say sorry. I didn't mean to be so harsh."

"You have to put your foot down sooner or later or he will just walk all over you." My dad said. They are both acting so weird. "You know how Vivian and Victor raised Vic, we have to try to raise Kellin that way too. Maybe he'll see that he can help himself." I knew my parents disapproved how different I was from Vic I didn't expect for them to go this far.

"Do you think Vic was right when he said he saw Kellin experimenting with boys?" I stopped. No...no he didn't. I never thought he'd stoop so low. Why? Just to make my life worse. Does he not understand what this can do to someone. I was upset but over all I was furious. It makes sense why my mom was talking like that to me. They want to change my feelings.

"I don't know. I hope he just mistook Kellin for someone else. That's why we have to change the way we have been raising him. He can't like boys if he does. I won't have our son be like that." My dad sounded mad. I could almost laugh. They want to raise me like Vic; little do they know he likes boys too.

"I know it's wrong if he likes men, but if he does shouldn't we try to accept it? He is our son after all."  My mom said.

"I won't accept that behavior." I couldn't hear another word from them so I just headed off to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and undressed. I stepped in the shower and just stood there as the water hit my back. Showering is one of the best times to think. So how could Ash do this to me? She was my best friend. Is this why she wanted me to get over him and dump him? But she knows we have been fucking? So why would she want him. I poured shampoo in hand. But then it hit me making me drop the shampoo on my foot.

"Fuck!" I screamed. The memory came back to me. I had almost forgot it completely. Ash used to like him. But not for that long since he hooked up with Taylor. How could I forget? She knew I was trying to figure out my feelings for him, she didn't want anyone to take him away...but she said she was way over him. That she didn't know what she saw in him. That it was just a phase. I guessed she lied to me. She has been my friend since forever and she fuck this up over a boy. Couldn't she just tell me! I finished up my shower and went to put on clothes walking back to my room. I took out my phone and saw I had a few texts from four people. Vic, Ash, Oli and an unknown number.