{11}

A/n: this chapter will contain smut but I find it so so uncomfortable to write so I'm so sorry if it's bad. 😭

I'll also put a warning so u can skip it if u want, and other than some character development it'll have no affect on the plot fjdksks <3

AND THANKS FOR 430 READS IT MEANS SO MUCH THIS IS LIKE MY FIRST FF IVE DONE SERIOUSLY WTF

Also I got my first comment and literally cried so shoutout to -atsumumiyasbitch

•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Why are you being so difficult? I just want to find out the truth!" You half shouted, Hayashi was so difficult to talk to it was a wonder he had any friends in the first place.

"Just fuck off okay, I don't want to talk to you" the boy nervously looked around, while he did appear to seem pretty indifferent about most situations, he was actually pretty anxious about being seen with you, especially if a certain person were to find out.

"Can you just tell me how you got your black eye... at least" you took a deep breath, calming down in hopes he would too. "Please?"

"Was riding my bike and fell off. Happy?" He spat.

"Oh, uhh- I guess, I'm sorry" you didn't know why you felt like you had to apologise, but still his harsh tone was one you found quite intimidating.

"No I'm sorry, I'm sorry okay. It's not your fault." He spoke, "I should go now though"

You nodded, offering him a small smile before you both went to your respective classes. At least you had gotten some answers, but that still raised more questions, why would Miya lie about that? Was she jealous? She did always like Oikawa... maybe she was mad you'd be getting to spend more time with him than she would be...

Who knows...

——————

"Hey, there you are" Iwaizumi greeted you by slinging his arm over your shoulder, a grin plastered on his face.

"Hi" you giggled "someone's in a clingy mood" you poked his side, earning a grunt off the boy.

"Y/n-chan! I wondered where Iwa had run off to, but of course he'd be with you" Oikawa flashed his signature toothy smile, his eyes flicking between you and Iwaizumi - who was giving the setter the coldest stare he could muster.

"Hello Oikawa, is everything okay?" You asked, not really interested in his answer but more so being polite for Iwaizumi's sake.

"Yes!" The captain ran behind you two, pushing himself between so one of his arms was round your shoulder and his other was round Hajime's. "I was just wondering if we're still on for this weekend, Iwaizumi" Oikawa turned his attention to his best friend, giving a smug smirk that only irked the ace.

"No, I already told you" Iwaizumi seemed more riled up than usual, quickly shoving off the boy and speaking through gritted teeth.

"You're no fun~" the setter whined with hidden malice.

"I don't fucking care, no" Hajime ignored your confused glance and instead grabbed your wrist - pulling you away.

It wasn't until you made a verbal "ow" at his tightening grip that he eventually stopped.

He took a deep breath, now that you and him were alone, working out what exactly to tell you. Obviously he had to say something, your concerned mixed with slightly scared expression really hurt him - especially since you were rubbing your wrist where he'd hurt you.