Dumbfuck

"What the fuck, bruh? And you have the guts to call me stupid, huh?" You told Baji as you read his answers. Unbelievable. Fucking unbelievable. You're in utter disbelief you might as well slap him with a rolled math textbook. "278, 350 × 0 is equal to what?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know—"

You didn't let him finish his sentence when you hit him at the head with a rolled math textbook. You don't know when did you rolled it, you just found yourself hitting this dumbfuck with it.

Because of his poor performance at school, and since you're close with his family, not to mention that you're neighbors, Keisuke's mom personally asked you to tutor his son. How can you say 'no' when she offered to cook your favorite food? Not to mention that Mrs. Baji is also awfully nice to you.

And now, because you want your price and you don't want to disappoint his mom, you need to drill some knowledge to this man's head.

"What the fuck, Keisuke? Everything multiplied to zero is equal to zero." You growled at him. The motherfucker just seem amused at your reaction then you realized it. You quickly covered your mouth and listened to the sounds downstairs. Hoping that Mrs. Baji didn't heard you cussed.

Your reputation. Rip.

You glared at Keisuke, extremely tempted to poke his eyes. He know full well that his mother might hear your cusses downstairs yet he didn't stopped you. Growling at him, you grabbed your pen and some paper before handing something to Keisuke. You're still glaring at him. "Let's start to basic. Memorize that multiplication table."

What was 2×2 again?

Ah, maybe 2×2 is how you tuck a stray strand of hair behind your ear whenever it block your vision. Or it is how you occasionally bite your lip when you're encountering a hard math problem. Maybe it is also how you play with the pen you're holding when you're bored.

Turth be told, Keisuke Baji no longer give a damn about 2×2. His eyes are drawn to you, his arch nemesis, his tutor and that annoying bitch who can't feel pain.

Who give a fuck about multiplication table anyway.

Placing his cheek at his palm, he watch as you read through your textbook. On how oblivious you are that his eyes are slowly becoming soft by just staring at you.

It's not that he love you, it's just...,

Well maybe he do.

When he thought he had enough of staring at your face, his eyes became drawn to your hand on top of a test paper. On your finger that's slightly tapping at the desk.

Keisuke is someone who likes to take risks and for you, he's willing to risk anything.

"Keisuke, what are you doing?" You asked feeling something at your finger. When you looked at it, Baji's pinky was intertwined with yours  "Kei, what's this?"

Keisuke pretended not to hear you and just kept on looking away, his finger still intertwined with yours.

Ah, so that's it huh...,

Rolling your math textbook with your other hand alerted Baji. "It's a finger you idiot!"

"Yes, I know it's a finger Keisuke Baji. But why is it intertwined with mine?" You scolded. " I thought I'm making you memorize the multiplication table?"

Keisuke glared at you. " Who give a damn to multiplication table," He started, rotating his chair to face it at your direction. "When we can do this?"

Keisuke suddenly grabbed your left hand and interlocked your fingers with his. Staring at it made your heart skip a few beats especially when you look at Keisuke's intense eyes. They're not glaring yet it still sent a shiver to your eyes.

"Does mathematics even matter right now?" He asked, pulling you closer using your intertwined hands.

But he forgot two things.

One, was both of you was still sitting on a swivel chair.

And two, he pulled too strong.

And because of those two neglected things, chaos ensued.

Both of you suddenly fell from your chair, causing a large mess. You don't know what kind of logic happened, but you just ended up on top of Keisuke. The most logical explanation on how did this happen is since Keisuke is the one who pulled you, he ended up beneath you.

Your hands are still intertwined, now laying on the floor. Laying on top of Baji and supporting your weight using using your knees and hands, made the position more awkward.

But you don't know what awkward means until Keisuke's mom suddenly entered the room.

"Keisuke, what happened? I heard a—" Surprise was evident on Mrs. Baji's face upon seeing her son and their neighbor in an intimate position. Not to mention that you also looked surprised seeing her.

"Mrs. Baji, it's not what you think—"

"I think I came at a wrong time. Do go on, do go on."

And just like that she exited the room, slowly closing the door. But you swear you saw a smile at the lady's lips before the doors closed.

Muttering an oath under your breath, you can't help but swear at just what happened. Unintentionally, you met Keisuke's eyes who's still under you.

Cursing at this bitch, you stand up or atleast tried to get off your enemy but it seems he have other plans. Pulling your intertwined hands again, you fell on top of Baji's body, your head laying at his chest.

"What the fuck, Keisuke?"

He didn't listened. "Mom's already assuming something. Let's atleast give it some basis." He arrogantly stated before encircling his arms around your waist. Nuzzling his nose at your hair, he whispered. "You don't mind, do you?"

For some reason you're feeling sleepy. Your position was oddly comforting. Maybe you're just that tired from tutoring this dumb fuck that your eyelids slowly closed. Or maybe Keisuke was just a good bed.

But who knows and who cares?

Snuggling closer to Baji, you mumbled before sleep. "I don't."