Bad Bitches Need Sleep Huh?

"Must be a good dream huh?" Keisuke Baji teased, holding your hand as he look at your sleeping face. Smiling slightly as he admire how your eyelashes touch your cheek, on how peaceful and innocent you look right now.

Just like an angel.

You look like an angel when you're asleep——

Only when you're sleeping though.

He know that you're a monstrous cussing machine when you're awake. You may answer those holy shits everytime you take your test in values but in reality, you'll make your guardian angel give up on how much you curse.

Keisuke just smiled softly as he thought of you. Your stupidity and all. Your goofiness and slight kindness. Your courage and CIPA.

A small tear escaped his eyes as he remembered about that.

He held your hand tighter.

Still not ready to let go.

Not willing to let go.

Before he can even start thinking about sad things again, his phone luckily ringed, signalling an arrival of a message.

The message was from a member of Valhalla.

Toman vs. Valhalla.
Tomorrow, Shibuya.

Bloody Halloween will be held tomorrow. Though unwilling, he also have other responsibilities—— especially to Toman. Everything he do, if not for you, is for Tokyo Manji.

He's already prepared for the war tomorrow.

His only regret will be leaving you.

If you'll only stay even a little bit longer...

Keisuke Baji shook his head and forced a smile, tucking his phone in his pocket and taking your hand for him to hold.

"D-does it hurt?" Keisuke asked, tears starting to form once again at the corner of his eyes as he hold your hand tightly. Resting his head at the back of your hand as he silently wish to have the power to save you. His shoulders shake violently as he wish to hear your voice. "Did it hurt, Y/n?"

But deep down he know that if you're awake and sitting at the bed instead of sleeping, you'll surely smack his head, send a goofy grin to his direction as you proudly say.

"I can't feel pain, remember?"

Just after Keisuke Baji left the room, the doctors declared that L/n Y/n fell into coma.