More Pain

Y'all remember that scene in Chapter 09 - Rain and I Love You's when Keisuke Baji said there's no way in hell he's giving Y/n up? But then after several chapters, and days of watching her suffer and struggle to stay awake until she eventually fell into a deep slumber, he decided to go to Bloody Halloween and never come back?

And what if Y/n actually woke up? But then just died later on? What if Y/n actually woke up and realized that Keisuke is never coming back? After all it isn't specified when did she actually died. What if she actually woke up and saw her archenemy's cold body? And then just stopped fighting and let her injuries together with her disease defeat her?

And what if I let Keisuke live? And also let Y/n live? But there's no cure for Congenital Insensitivity to Pain as to this date. Most CIPA patients died at the age of 25, living that long is already considered lucky since infants with this disorder die of hypothermia. Let's say she live—— until to 25 that is. But then, for what? To leave Baji later on?

And remember when she said warm in the Epilogue? Quite a shame when she didn't felt that in reality, no? And it will never happen even if she live. Y/n have CIPA. She can't feel temperature and obviously wouldn't know what warm feels like.

But atleast, in Mikey's dream, there was warmth.