𝒕-𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆-𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

☪︎⋆𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐧

☪︎⋆
𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐧

Looking around we saw nothing but the garden covered with flowers and a pond with mother Mary statue at the top.

Woah that looks nice. Water falling beneath from the virgin Mary into the pond like the purity and serenity is flowing throughout the church campus since the pond is made into small tunnel covering the church building within.

Oh wait.....

"Guys let's get it!" Jungkook exclaimed and pointed at the stone.

"Anyone any idea"Jin asked looking around the campus for any clue.

"You might see this in the soil that must mean that the stone is buried but wait how are we supposed to find that small stone in the ground."Jiwon cried.

Jimin patted her back and said "It's okay but at least we should solve the clue to even get the stone."

Making Jiwon smack his arm, Namjoon said looking at me "Y/n getting any idea"

I looked around when I was interrupted by a shriek, turning around I saw Taehyung jumping.

How cute.

Stop it y/n

Ay hoeseok

I saw what you did there

How can you see-

"Guys guys! We're in a church and most specifically the garden and there is nothing but the mother Mary statue she can be considered as the epitome mentioned and look the water falling from under the statue to the pond that's it!"Taehyung exclaimed making our eyes wide.

We ran towards the statue and started searching in the nearest places when Jungkook said "but where are we supposed to look for it this place is huge."

"Y/n didn't you feel something whenever you're near the stones"Yoongi asked me making me nod.

"So when she's in pain we know one of us is close we just need to be observant"he added.

Saying that everyone started to look around for the stone. walking near the pond I looked at my reflection.

For a fact I know that my purple appearance has faded away but reflection still shows the purple look.

What's the reason?

Suddenly the water started rippling making me step back but unfortunately I slipped ending up into the pool of water.

The last thing I heard was my name as the darkness consumed me.

*****

I felt something wet on my cheeks as I opened my eyes slowly thinking that the outside world would greet me but instead I'm in a cave.

Sitting up quickly I looked around my surroundings. It was a cave with purple crystals of different shapes and sizes jutting out from the roof of the wet cave from where warm water was dripping and the walls of the dark cave.