𝒇-𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆-𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

☪︎⋆𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝

☪︎⋆
𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝

"hmmm should I use my pocket knife to carve something on you guys or go for the rod and use it until you both are completely gone, ohh ahhh maybe i can use my amazing new found powers what do you guys say?"you said turning around, eyes full of excitement looking at the badly beaten up sisters.

Bronte had her body slashed in different areas loosing blood at a very fast pace as her sister was already half dead because of the loss of one eye and her left arm.

Which was caused due to her trying to grab your hair which irritated you beyond limits but also amused you about the fact that she still has a notion to fight against you even though she knows its of no use.

"s-stop please"bronte whimpered as you walked towards them.

"Hm why?"you cocked your eyebrows and pouted as Bronte tried sitting up despite loss of energy.

"Look at the condition of my sister believe me we didnt have any other choice but to follow the orders."

"Is that so? but didn't you guys and your army harmed the citizens ,not more than few hours ago hunted us down and attacked my friends."you said sitting in front of her.

You looked at Astrape and felt a bit of sympathy as you noticed how badly you had hurt her, but she deserved it and shrugged the thought away and looked at her sister.

"We were ordered to take down the royal family and the whole kingdom but we spared the family they are kept captive but in the outhouse of the kingdom safe and sound they don't even know that the family is alive."

"So y'all really didn't actually followed the orders huh why is that aren't yall supposed to be evil or some?"you scoffed but softened your gaze at her confession.

You can't let your guard down around these people no one's trustworthy here.

"Just because we did something for them doesn't mean are evil y/n we are the godesses of thunder and lightning we care for people more than you do but we had our reasons to do this we just never planned for it to end this way."

You looked down then scoffed and sat up untieing their ropes.

You decided to let them go since you knew she was speaing the truth. Astrape and Bronte were one of the many renowned goddesses you remember learning about ,before coming here, mother had given you a brief about these things.

And who were you to not trust your mother dearest.

"I don't want to apologize for what I did neither am i gonna help you leave this place but I'm gonna start the powers station somehow, I'm untieing you and leaving ,hope you both makeout alive or  if you're unlucky then whatever bye."

You didn't so much as to turned around walking out of the door when Bronte called ypu out.

"Y/n.... good luck dear I hope you and your friends makeout alive and achieve your goal even though you did quite a harm on us we both are still grateful you decided to let us go even after what we did, whenever you need any help we'll be there."she said bowing slightly.