𝒕-𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕-𝒘𝒐

(Listen to the song in the media while reading, I love this song so yeah continue reading♡︎)

☪︎⋆
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

That's it. That's where my mind flew away. This place was their home, where her mom was born, her parents love resided in this very place and this was also where her love lived once before coming to the world of humans.

Snapping my eyes in each direction,I was in a state of awe when I looked all over the place. wow was the only word which left my mouth.

"So kids you all can roam around the place a little while we elders handle some business here."Mom spoke sternly. We nodded and started exploring when a faint voice reached their ears.

We took a turn to see few women and men talking with wide smiles plastered on their faces and they were yet to take a notice of our presence. "Sir excuse me!"

Yeonjun you're shithead 2.0 I swear.

"Oh my hellhounds!"the servants gasped upon seeing and bowed at us immediately.

As soon as their eyes lay on Yeonjun and me they started trembling. Few had tears in their eyes and some were already crying. Is this how it feels when people who cherishes you sees you for the very first time.

Yeah they already cherish us even though this was the very first time they saw us.

"Princess Prince"They said and sat on their kness bowing at us. I gapped at the scene, I didn't expect something like this.

"Oh my god-"A finger shushed me immediately. Taehyung's finger was on my lips as he was leaned in near my right ears as he whispered

"We don't use that name here babygirl, We're in the underworld at the moment"

He slightly kissed my ear making me shiver as the people in front of us giggled at the sight of us.

Why giggle though? Oh Ohhhh-

Of course, the prince and princess of two most powerful kingdoms being all lovey dovey yes why not laugh at us as well. Stupid shithead embarrassed me in front of everyone.

TIME SKIP
We got acquainted with everyone who works in the castle. The people around us looked like they were in cloud nine why you may ask?

We returned after soooooo many years. Their words not mine. I don't even remember staying in this grand majestic place.

And right now we were in the middle of a boring discussion about the crowning ceremony and some necklace?

I was yawning once in a while and this might be 101th time when a hand harshly slapped on my mouth making me cup my mouth immediately.

I looked at the person sitting beside who hit me, "Mom"I hissed lowly making her glare at me and mouthed 'pay attention'.

"y/n honey and Yeonjun dear you can have these."The voice brought me back to the meeting we were having.