𝒇-𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕-𝒘𝒐

[Play the song in the media]

☪︎⋆

𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥
TW
//Slight trauma//

Directly under me clouds was all I could see. I'm not even kidding ,where were they keeping us captive?

In the middle of no where hanging, underneath me i could see nothing but white bundles of fluff.

"Get back y/n sit down its dangerous."Namjoon said sitting in the farthest cage from me on the left.

To my right were Jungkook, Jiwon , hoseok and at the farthest end Taehyung who was still unconscious.

To my left was Yoongi who was also unconscious then Jin, Jimin and at last Namjoon.

"Those two aren't waking up god knows why."Hoseok said worriedly as the others slumped down again.

Now that i look where i was it was a cage, which was hanging with nothing but a single vine which connected each of the cages we were trapped in, the rodes of the cage swirling with vines and bright yellow and white lights shining on them.

Whats that?

I advanced near the rodes and touched it lightly as an electric jolt passed coursed through me making me back away immediately. "EEK"

"Y/n!" "Hey stop with your curiosity" "Those are electric bolts"

"Seriously how are we gonna get out of this thing?"Jungkook whined.

"We always attract trouble we aren't gonna find the stones on time at this rate."Jiwon added as she laid back down.

As i slumped back resting my hands on my knees my mind went back to the dreams I've been getting for quite sometime. I never knew when they started, why they started or who was the girl who looked like me in my dreams.