O N E

Y/N POV
I didn't know what happen but I were walking to a friends house to eat dinner and I just feel into the floor... or what I tough was a side walk with a pool of water on. It had rained right before I went to my friends house, that's why I didn't find anything weird about the blue-greenish water pool on the sidewalk.

It took me time to realize that I was falling into the sea. When I had swum out of the water I saw and it was maybe around 500 meters away. While I looked around I saw an plank. I decided to swim to it so I could float on it while taking rest from swimming to the island.

I used my feet and legs as a propeller. As well I used my arms to control which way I where I pointed so I didn't swim away from the island.

It was dark and the moon was right up so I figured out it was midnight where somewhere I was.

It were morning when I come to the island's beach. I did actually see a boy in the distance so I decided to shout to him

"Hey, you there? What's this place and how did I come to this place?!"

I were so tired that I could fall asleep at any time.

That boys POV

"Hey, you there? What's this place and how did I come to this place?!"

I heard a quite light voice shout. When I looked at the beach I saw a girl laying on the beach all soaked wet.

I shouted to her "Don't worry imma get help to pick you up!"
I were quite weak in my arms, I flew to my camp and shouted to Felix and Devin that I needed help. When we come to the beach she was sitting behind a rock almost a sleep. I came up to here and asked

"How did you come to this place?" I asked but I really knew what happen since I wanted her to come

"Like I would know? I were walking to my friends house and suddenly I were falling into the ocean!" She said quite scared

We all saw she was terrified of her what just happen

"Well I'm gonna take you to our camp, we will need you there" I said

Devin POV

Pan screamed at me and Felix to come saying that a girl were almost passed out on the beach. We run to the beach and there was she. A girl stranded on the beach all soaking wet.

That explains quite well why Pan told me to get a towel and some dry clothes that would fit someone a bit shorter than me to place on a tree stump before.

I saw the girl was freezing, gave her the towel and I laid it around her shoulders, I also decided to rub her arms to try make her warmer.

Y/N POV

I think that one of the boys saw I that I were almost shivering. Right before I knew it he had but a towel around me while rubbing my arms to get me warm.