N I N E

Devin's POV

I walked back to Felix to ask for advise with Y/N, I don't know about how I feel towards her and I do t wanna ruin a friendship.

Felix's POV

So Devin just carried Y/N to his hut to let her sleep in peace. After a while he come back.

"Felix, I need advise. Quick" he said

"Yeah is it about Y/N?"

"Yeah, actually"

"So I've been dropping hits for her for weeks, she doesn't understand them."

"Okey but give her some time, next time she gets in trouble, just help her"

"But I always do, she doesn't get it."

"Sleep over the thing, it may help"

"Okey goodnight Felix"

"Goodnight"

Devin's POV

I went back to my hut to sleep. There she was sleeping on my side of the bed. Imma just take her side I guess.

I tried to sleep but all I could think about was Y/N. After a time after I fell asleep.

Next morning hihu

Y/N POV

I woke up beside him and not cuddling, not his arms wrapped around me. That was new. Meanwhile I waited for him to wake up I played with his hair.

Devin's POV

I woke up with Y/N playing with my hair, I loved it. Her fingers running through my hair is the best feeling.

"So breakfast?" I asked

"Yeah, let's go"

"So you waited on me, how sweet"

"Oh shut it, you told not to walk alone"

"But it's just the camp?"

"And?"

It was then I realized she didn't wanna leave me. How sweet of her.

I went on the toilet and when I come back one of the boys were sitting on her right side being touchy towards her. It was not good to see, her with someone else. I saw that she was uncomfortable in the situation. I decided to just help her like Felix told me again.

"So are you gonna leave her alone? She doesn't like being social with others"

"What you gonna do about it? Im not scary"  the boy said annoyed

"Devin's right dude, can you please go" Y/N said

"My wrist hurts, thanks? Please let it go" she said

"No I don't think so love" the boy said while gripping it tighter

Felix saw and also come up to us "so what's happening here, why are you close to Y/N, she told you to go and your still here?"

I was getting very annoyed. Got closer to the other lost boy and started punching him. I were so angry. I didn't mean to do it but it just happen.

"You know Devin's overprotective about Y/N right?" Felix said just standing there over the guy who were almost passed out in the ground.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go" Y/N said

"Wait I need to talk to you" I said and going after her

"Okay about what?"

"I don't like others being close to you, do you understand?"

"Yeah I knew it at this point"

"You did?"

"Yeah, since the start"

Oh god she can't pick up the hints, how? I mean it's so obvious, Wendy know and she have seen us like three times together?

"Don't you understand what I'm trying to say"

"No?"

"Don't you get it? I didn't like how close he was. I should be the only one that gets to be close to you"

"Okey now I don't understand, what do you mean your the only one?" She said while backing up but then a tree stops her.

I placed my hands on her side and pinned her against the tree.

"You are too dense for your own good you know? I should be the only one to be close to you because I want you, I want everything about you. I want you to be mine Y/N, I like you, I've liked you for a long time. I tried dropping hits but you never picked up on them."

"W-what" she said

I know she was confused, you could see it on her face expressions.

"Wait, you really like me? Some of the boys told me it was all for fun, a joke."

"That does make sense with how hard I've been trying to tell you without actually saying it. I guess I just have to show you with something other than words."

Yes I will do a cliffhanger here haha, next chapter will begin since this is almost 750 words.