T H I R T E E N

Im in need of ideas, that's why I didn't post yesterday but if you have any ideas just write them<3

Y/N POV

I had a weird dream that night. It was about me swimming on the beach I was here first on Neverland.

It was something about the people who took me before to trade me I guess for Henry. And something about Peters life or I should say heart I think, I don't remember sadly. I have a bad feeling about this actually. But there's something about Henry and I'm gonna find out what it's all about. Peter and Felix have also been a bit sketchy lately and Peter's been weaker.

Devin may know something. He's my best friend after all. He would tell me and if not I guess imma just ask Peter. I maybe can help him, but I don't know what's wrong or what gives me the bad feeling.

Devin's POV

I woke up with not Y/N by my side, she was taking out the fire and getting breakfast. When she come back she asked

"Do you wanna go swim at the beach?"

"Oh yeah sure"

"then what are you waiting for? Let's go" she said and dragged me to the beach we first met

When we come to the beach the first thing she did was to jump into the water.

"You coming?" She asked

"Oh yeah"

When I come into the water and had swum to her the first thing she did was splash me. And then the water fight begun.

Y/N's POV

It was all fun until he splashed me back. And so the water fight begun. It was all jokes until he swimmer under water, came up behind me and took me on his shoulders and throw me backwards. It happens so fast. I did have time to catch my breath so I didn't need to cough up water soon.

"Thanks Devin" I said in a sarcastic tone

"No problem m'lady" he said even more sarcastic but you could also hear that he was serious when he said m'lady.

He calls me m'lady or darling all the time. Especially when he try's to make me mad. But he's sarcastic until he says the nicknames. He sounds serious and sometimes smirks after, I think it's quite weird but it's also cute.

I decided to swim up to him because I really wanted to splash him with water because I mean why not?

Devin's POV

She swum up to me. I knew she would splash me so before she knew i splashed her. While she was rubbing her eyes because of the water I decided to swim up to her. When she was done rubber her eyes I realized we were inches away from touching.

We stared at each other for like what seemed forever but then I couldn't just pretend that were just best friends. I cupped her cheeks in my hands and tilted her head up and kissed her.

She didn't pull away. I though she would. I pulled her closer to me durning the kiss. After some time we pulled away to get more air.

"So you enjoyed the kiss darling?" I said in a quote serious tone with a smirk on my face

"Oh shut it" she said

Y/N's POV

I realized we were still like two inches away from each other but I couldn't back up because this Godzilla looking ass bitch decided to hold me in a tight grip and now we not even a inch from each other.

At this point I gave up. I knew I liked him. So I kissed him. He didn't pull away, instead he took his tongue in my mouth. We kissed for made out for what seemed for ever. At this point my legs were around his waist as I pulled away and hugged him.

Devin's POV

I can't believe it. She kissed me. I took my tongue in her mouth and she hold me closer. After a time her legs were on my waist and she pulled away and her head was on my neck as she hugged me.

"Oh love why did you pull away?"

"Because I wanted to hug you dummy"

"I thought you would pull away when I kissed you."

"I was starring at your lips and you stared on mine Devin , I don't think I need to say more"

"Oh your such a tease love"

"I know" she said it with a smirk while having her right hand on my chest and the left on my shoulder.

"So you like me?"

"I- I what?"

"Oh cut it Y/N we all know. Everybody knows, Henry even told me he knows. And he's a small kid.

"How does he know?"

"So you don't deny it love? But yeah he told me about how you look at me"

"Yeah even Wendy told me when I needed to have a conversation with her" I added

"Oh- it's that obvious?" She asked

"Yeah cmon I know you like me but I just want you to confirm Y/N"

"Why?"

"Because I love you princess, can't you you understand. Please just take this words. I love you"

"Aww how sweet of you Devin, I love you to" she said and right after she hugged me

Im not gonna be just best friends with benefits with her, more than friends.

"I wanna be more than just best friends Y/N, I hope that you do yo" I said confident at first but at the last I was nervous. She could reject me at any moment

"I mean everybody knows we f*cked and we have feelings towards each other. I also wanna be more than friends with benefits Devin"