Chapter 9

"You don't mind?"

Yoongi shook his head no, "I honestly just wanted to sleep and it looks like you two could use some rest too." He patted the spot on the other side of Panda, "we have to go live for Army tomorrow and the first episode of Run BTS is going to air so we have to look lively."

Jimin nodded his head and crawled onto the other side of Panda, "night Hyung," he told Yoongi and then he gently kissed Panda on the forehead. She sighed quietly and turned towards him, when she snuggled up against him he felt his heart flutter. 

Yoongi looked over at Panda and Jimin and smiled. Panda was really good for them, Jimin hasn't been sober for more than a few hours in longer than he can remember. It was a good look on him, he was back to being his mischievous self again. "You can have her for now, but you won't get her all night," Yoongi told his younger brother before rolling over and falling asleep. 

Jimin didn't mind sharing, while he'd love to have her all to himself, he was just thankful he had her at all. He pulled her closer before he fell asleep surrounded by her scent. 

Sometime during the night either Panda rolled away from Jimin or Yoongi pulled her away, when Jimin woke up Panda was laying on Yoongi's stomach. The shirt that Yoongi put on her had ridden up all the way to her breasts, you could see the under part of them. It was enough to get Jimin hard, he gently reached over and he lightly caresses his fingers up and down her legs.

She was letting out the sexiest little noises, it encouraged him to continue on his little quest. He inched his fingers up her leg until he got to her underwear. It would be hard to remove them without waking her, but he was damn sure going to give it a shot. He hooked his fingers around the band and slowly dragged them down her hips, once he got them to her thighs it was smooth sailing. 

He gently rolled her onto her back and he spread her legs wide, he ran his hands up her inner thighs and she was already squirming. Yoongi was either going to be pissed or really happy in about 5 minutes when her orgasm wakes him up. Jimin started kissing at her knee, he was doing a mixture of kissing, sucking, and light nips on both sides of her inner thighs. By the time he made it to her pussy she was still asleep but dripping wet, she was moaning and saying something.

He wanted to know what it was she was saying, but he wanted to feast on her more. He licked her from bottom to top, and she reached a hand down and fisted his hair. It made him groan, but he wasn't going to stop. He started moving his tongue faster, he attacked her little button of nerves like it was his sole mission in life to make her orgasm. 

He could tell she was getting close by her moans, so he latched his lips on her and started sucking hard. She gripped his hair harder and with her other hand she reached out to fist the sheets, but instead, she grabbed Yoongi. She fisted him on top of his shorts and that was all it took to wake him up. 

"Oh fuck," he said as soon as he woke up. "Jiminie, what are you doing?"

Jimin lifted his head to look at Yoongi, he had her slickness all over his mouth. He winked at Yoongi before he went back to his mission. "Well fuck, who am I to not give her what she wants."

Yoongi pulled his shorts off and then he guided her hand back to him, "make her wake up with a scream Jiminie." So that's what Jiminie did, he worked her into a frenzy, and when he knew that she was about to blow he bit her clit.

"OH my Hades, oh oh, so good, so good. Oh fuck," she yelled before falling back on Yoongi. When she caught her breath she looked at Jimin who was currently laying on her right thigh, and she turned her head and saw Yoongi looking at her with such desire. She wanted to squeeze her thighs together but she couldn't, not with Jimin laying there. She squeezed her hand and when Yoongi groaned again that's when she realized that she had a hold of him.