Chapter 14

Pandora was trying really hard to not cry, she knew with the way her eyes were taped up that tears would be a nightmare. She started taking in a few deep breaths to fight them back, "Baby Girl, are you crying?" She shook her head no, "don't cry Baby Girl, I'm right here."

She hiccupped, "I know you are, it's just what I want you won't give me."

He laughed quietly, "ah I see, well I told you that once you are healed we are going away for a whole weekend and I'm not letting you leave the bed. But for now, let's get you to orgasm so you'll fall asleep and be ready for your appointment in the morning."

She sighed, "I mean I guess if you want to do that then that's fine with me. But you are building up this weekend, so you better live up to it."

"Oh Baby Girl, I will and you are going to pay for that comment." Tae latched onto one of her nipples and sucked hard. Her hands shot to his hair, and she pulled slightly. Tae chuckled and he started kissing and sucking a trail down to where she really wanted him. He latched onto her clit and she moaned loudly. He inserted a finger into her, then he moved it down to her rim. He slowly inserted his finger in and out, between that and him assaulting her bundle of nerves she orgasmed fast and hard.

He kissed the inside of her thigh, "there, now you should be able to sleep. Let me clean up really fast, I'll be right back." Before she could even roll over and get comfortable he was back. He pulled her back towards him, she could feel how hard he was.

"Tae."

"Sshhh, don't worry about it. It'll go away on its own."

She was tracing the back of his hand that was placed over her stomach, "Tae, I know a way to make it go away a lot faster."

He scoffed, "yeah so do I, but we aren't doing that tonight. I already told you."

Pandora wiggled her ass into his crotch, "there's more than one hole, I mean you were just in one. Why not use it for your release."

He sucked in his breath, "have you done that before?"

"Once, I really enjoyed it. And maybe you can stay in there all night after?"

He wasted no time at all, he lubed himself up and he slowly entered her. It hurt a bit because Tae isn't exactly small, but it also felt great. It was a strange pleasurable feeling that she was enjoying. He moved slowly, so slowly. The noises he was making were so sexy. "Tae..."

He reached around her front and he inserted two fingers into her, his palm was rubbing against her clit. Pandora turned her head back to him, he kissed her hard. His tongue and hers were battling against each other. When their orgasms hit they never stopped kissing, when she came down from the pleasure she didn't stop kissing him. She needed him to know how she felt about him, she couldn't say I love you. Not yet.

They kissed for a long time, long enough to get a cramp for being in such a weird position. He pulled back and laid his forehead on hers, "Panda don't say anything back, but I love you so much. Tomorrow I have a present for you. But for now, we need to sleep."

He got them situated to where he was holding her with her back to his chest. His chin resting on top of her head. When she woke up the next morning it was to Tae giving her light kisses all over her face. "Wake up baby girl, we have to get you ready for your appointment."

Pandora groaned, "no I don't want to leave my bed. I want to stay here in your arms forever."

He chuckled, "as much as I'd love that, we need to get you to the Dr. We might be able to remove your bandages today." That actually perked her up, Tae helped her shower, get dressed, and do her hair, then off they went to the Dr. She was practically bouncing in her seat while he was driving. "Are you that excited to see again?"