Chapter 12

Tae woke up to Panda having a nightmare, she was whimpering and crying in her sleep. He tried waking her by gently shaking her shoulder but it wasn't working. He lightly kissed her lips, the whimpering stopped but she was still crying slightly. "Panda, baby girl wake up please." It took a few minutes but her grey eyes finally opened. God, she was so beautiful, even covered in tears she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen in his life. "Panda are you okay? You were having a nightmare."

She smiled at him slightly, "I'm okay now that you are here. It was just a nightmare, but I promise I'm better now."

Tae smiled at her brightly, "want to order some breakfast and then shower before we head to stage rehearsals?" She cuddled into him and nodded her head. Tae grabbed the phone and ordered them both a spread to eat. They'll need a ton of energy to make it through the concert. It took about 20 minutes for the food to get there, but Tae didn't mind. He was thoroughly enjoying cuddling with her. "Come on baby girl, we need to eat then I'm going to wash you from head to toe."

Her stomach let out a loud growl, so Tae started feeding her immediately. Once she had eaten her fill, he quickly shoveled food into his mouth as fast as he could. "Come on baby girl, we need to get you clean." Tae picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. He gently set her down on the counter and he started the shower. When it was warm he stalked over to her and slowly removed his shirt from her. He handed her her toothbrush and they quickly brushed their teeth. Once they were done he pulled her to the edge of the counter and he fisted her hair, "I know we need to hurry but I need to kiss you if I don't I feel like I'm going to explode." 

Pandora gave him a small smile, that would be his demon talking. Maybe she'll actually get to sleep with him now! She couldn't spend any longer thinking about it because his mouth was on hers and his tongue was exploring. She looped her arms around the back of his neck and fisted his curly hair. He had her toes curling. "Tae," she whined. 

"I know baby girl, I want you so bad. But not now. I already told you that I need time to properly worship you and sadly we don't have the time."

She pouted, "you spent the entire night in my bed Tae, how much more time do you need?"

He let out a little chuckle, "at the minimum I need you in my bed for a full 24 hours, I will make you feel things you've only dreamt of. I'll have you in such a pleasure overload that you won't be able to walk, let alone function properly."

Her body let out a full-body shiver, he let out another chuckle, "now do you see why I need time baby girl?" She nodded her head, yes and his lips were back on hers. He started trailing his kisses down her jawline to her neck. He bit her vein and then left searing kisses across her shoulder and collarbone. Pandora dropped her head back and moaned, he latched onto her nipple and she needed to squeeze her thighs together but Tae was in between them.

"Tae, I need," she couldn't even finish the sentence because coherent thoughts weren't forming. She just needed something. He unlatched from her nipple and he latched onto something else, something magical. "Oh fuck Tae," she moaned. It didn't take her long before she came into his mouth, when the twitches had stopped she just leaned back onto the mirror and just tried to catch her breath. 

"Come on baby girl, the shower is hot and waiting for us!"

Tae picked her up because she wasn't on Earth yet, she wasn't sure she'd be able to handle sex with him. He was too good with everything and he'll actually do what he said she was fairly sure, he'll sex her up so good that she won't be able to walk. He grabbed the shampoo and gently massaged her scalp. When he rinsed it out, he was so caring. He soaped up the washcloth and then he washed her entire body. Once she was clean he started to clean himself and that woke her up so to speak.