A Masters Worries/too young

(Like Coles but Wu and a bit different as he'll be up and watching Cole and well Waterfall and in waterfalls to build up to him talking about his past)

Wu's POV) I sigh as I hear Cole getting up I had been up as well worried about my son, now I had him to worry about as well.

I look to a photo of the team Waterfall smiling a bit his eyes still harbored pain of his past the warrior that was so young.

next to it a photo taken after I legally took him in as my son he was so happy but not the boy I knew,

Waterfall's POV) I sigh as I lay awake, I softly sing to myself' the darkness all I see the fear is all I know, I hear them my friends and family but my dreams so dark.

can you see him? he watches from the darkness for years only one I knew was the man that lives on the moon? the only friend, I had the voices in my head'

' I was so brave or so I thought, I only sought revenge, never knew never thought,  so young Bright-eyed and bushie-tailed young lad ready to help.

" I saw them my mom and dad fall I was much to young so I put my childhood away in an old toybox became a man so he would not have to grow up so soon, now I'm 18 in the humans years but how can you learn if never you were free.

a broken boy tossed to the curb so many times don't trust don't show that your afraid, 

Dont tell them your broken your young mind shattered the hell,

I'm a demon that's afraid of the pits of hades an angle afraid of the pearly gates, I hid my wings and I hid myself

every day I put on a facade  to hide my pain"

Wu's POV) I hear my son singing to him self and sigh 'he was so young to fight I wish he would know that the team loves him and worries about him ' I say to my self