X-Mas Part 2

Your Pov )  arrive at the ninjas' house and knock on the door 

Cole's Pov ) "Hay Y/n Great to see you again how are you, " I ask "Good, " Y/n says I smile at her blushing. (Y/n POV ), I head in and see some of Cole's brothers in the living room talking to each other. " Waterfall, Zane Y/n is here should we tell her where shell sleep," Cole asks.

" Affrim " Waterfall says " Y/n Youll sleep in Nya's room, " Zane says calmly, " if that's okay with you Nya " Cole asks, Nya nods " Yha as Im the only female here," She says I look at waterfall he and Zane were talking to each other.

" So Cole what do you all do for the holidays?, " I ask him " well we play games play in the snow, " Cole says I nod, " that and have time as a family, " Zane says " Ya," Cole says I look at them and nod.

" So Y/n want to hang out with me? " Cole asks I nod at him 

Later that Night 

Cole's Pov) I smile as I look at Y/n we were watching TV, Cole thanks for letting me come over " she says I nod " COLE DINNER " Waterfall shouts "

Y/n PoV) I head into the kitchen with cole to see the others at the table 

I see Sensei Wu at the head of the table Waterfall on his left next to him was Zane, Than Nya than Jay, Than Kai, I sit down next to Cole.

After dinner

After dinner, I head to the Game/Living  room with Cole 

Cole's Pov) I kiss Y/n on the lips and smile at her " Cole come on if you're going to kiss go to your room The rest of Us were going to Watch TV " Waterfall says  I glare at him.

your POV )      

I sigh as I drift off to sleep we had all decide to watch a Marvel movie  

Cole's POV ) I look at Y/n she was asleep on my shoulder I smile at her,

I look to see Jay leaning on Nya Waterfall was curled up on Zane " Maybe we should head off to bead " Lloyd says I nod and wake you up.

" Come on Y/n Ill show you to my room the Boys share one " Nya says