Thanksgiving day pt 2

Y/n's Pov ) I look to Cole whom was resting waterfall was tending to his wounds " so how is he " I ask " Better " the male says calmly " thanks waterfall " I say. "Hm " waterfall says I hear Kai and the others enter.

" I wish I had fami..." Kai says but is elbowed by his sister " you have a sister " Lloyd says " Ya at least you are not all alone like waterfall " Jay says " Jay At lest I loved my mom and dad and would've talked to them if they lived " He says.

" Jay never shuts up dose he, " I ask " Nope," Cole says " nor does he know some things aren't nice to say, " Zane says " or jokes are not always funny or how to be himself or to not trust Kai," Nya says. I laugh as the others tease Jay.

I see waterfall get up and leave " Poor waterfall, " Cole says " huh," I ask " you know he was not always like this, "Wu says looking to where the male sat " The waterfall I know is this one that hates his past and well is loving, " Cole says.

"you like him, " I ask " his a brother " Cole says ( a/n all my readers will show more of the brotherly bond as well as Xr reader one as its good to show the family side ) I look at my bf his amber eyes showing pain.

Im about to ask Cole why he feels bad for his friend when the doorbell rings I see Zane open the door and lead a male in " Hi Dr.Julien " Cole says I look at him " Y/n this is Dr.Julien Zane's 'father' " Cole says " Nice to meet you " the older male says.

Zane's Pov ) I open the door to see my father " hello father welcome come in my I tell you something after dinner " I ask he nods we enter the other room