Wakey Wakey!!

~Soarin's PoV~
I woke up to the brightness around me. I felt a familiar warmth next to me I looked to the side of me and there laying beside be was Rainbow Dash sleeping peacefully. I guess that we fell asleep last night I try getting up gently which I appearantly woke Rainbow up in the process. Her eyes open slowly showing the eyes I would probably never get tired of seeing she yawns whilst stretching. "Good morning Soarin" she says with a bright smile on her face. "Good Morning Rainbow" I said while thinking of the events of last night and what I told her and what she said to me. I couldn't help but feel the warmth taking over about how she makes me happy. I don't think that I could be without her ever.....then this thought comes to mind........
"Rainbow...um I was thinking...since you and I shared some personal stuff about each other...maybe you could I don't know be my m-marefriend. I finish saying while looking at the softness underneath me I was starting to get a little upset when I peer up and she looked at me with a expressionless face and then her eyes filled with joy... "Soarin I would love to!" She shouts before almost knocking me off are cloud. I barely had time to respond she had me in a tight hug that.....I-I haven't felt in a long time especially from a mare that I loved so much...in fact I'm gonna make this the best relationship I've ever had unlike the the one I last had....I shutter at thought of her and what she did to break my heart. Yah it took me a while to heal the pain that she caused.......it took me months to finally give into Spitfire's advice to get out and date again. She was really worried about me, I wouldn't come at of the room for days or eat anything because she hurt me a away that couldn't be healed....it will always be there I remember it like yesterday I came back from practice when I heard the weirdest sounds ever.....I go into the room and I walked in on her with another stallion in are apartment that we shared ,and after that I lost it I couldn't handle it. The last think that mare told me was 'im sorry please forgive he was nothing I swear' I could see the lie written on her face we argued until she moved out.....But....things happen and I need to leave it in the past and move on. In fact I would like to start this health relationship with a date on dinner. We're I would tell her she's the one and only for me....not that old marefriend I had named Lightning Dust...........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sowweh if this was a short chappie but I just want to get things started before things start to change 😄

Comment or Vote!!! if you enjoy and I will see you text chappie!!

>~< BAI!! 😜😜😜