Jealous? More Than Likely

~RAINBOW'S POV~

After I got up and walked onto my porch to look at the view outside. It's nice to have some fresh air and just relax I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes When a crashed into me head on. I flew back make knocking my head on the cloud porch. I never catch a break from harms way I mentally sighed. And let me tell you cloud porches aren't as soft as you think. I looked up to see dark eyes staring at me flickering all over. I felt awkward, since he was an inch in front of my face. "R-rainbow a-are you okay? The stallion I feel quite familiar with asked me.

I froze for a second to think of this pony's name. Tornado.
"Yeah, I'm fine that just hurt a little." I admitted gazing at Tornado who was looking at me with worry clear in his eyes. "Tornado, I'm fine. There's nothing to worry about." I said turning my attention to the clouds beneath me. "O-ok" he said in his hushed voice and his eyes widened bigger than watermelons and he started blushing as red as a tomato. I looked at him confused for a moment. I followed his gaze and took in are position that we were in and blushed deeply too. "Uh T-Tornado?" I said looking in between use. "Oh r-right" he said leaping off me quickly and onto his butt rubbing his neck vigeriously shooting me a wide grin. I just giggled at his funny reaction. "So what brings you here anyways?" I said raising a eyebrow in confusion. "I-I came to see how you are doing since last nights accident." He said adding a lopsided grin.
I laughed again at his silliness, when I hear a sudden sound of familiar hooves digging into the clouds making a 'poof' sound at every step. I see Tornados silly expression turn to seriousness in seconds. I look over to see a red faced Soarin who was fuming in what looked like jealousy.

Well then.....this is the first

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok guys I hope you enjoyed the chappie and if you wanna know about the picture
<--------------- I drew it yea....I'm still learning how to improve my art.

BUT ANYWAYS!!

I love all of you that read my book I still can't believe I have 2k that's crazy?! It brings me to tears but at sometime we all know this book will end .....buuuuuuut I make a sequel!!! *does a ear killing scream*

Anyways
COMMENT!!!
VOTE OR WHATEVER !!!AND ILL SEE CHU NEXT CHAPPIE!!!!!