|12|

I am superior all by my self, a man is just an accessory. - Unknown

===========
The next day 4:15pm
Terrel

I pulled up at ivys house after a meeting that I just got out of. I needed to talk to her about brandiee since I have a feeling brandiee will be around me and my kids a lot more.

I got out the car and walked on her porch to knock. She answered almost 3 minutes in and rolled her eyes.

"You here for the kids?" She asked.

"Yea but I also wanted to talk so can I come in?" I asked.

"It better be important. Come on." She said letting me in.

We sat on her table as I started to get my words together.

"Ight so I met this girl about a month ago. You know the dance coach for Myrah?" I said.

She crossed her arms. "Mhm.. and?" She trailed off.

"We getting kinda close, ion know what it's gone lead too but when she gets back from her trip she spending the night at my crib. Whatever we do might jumpstart something." I continued.

She nodded slowly waiting me to finish.

"And i don't wanna disrespect what you cause you was like you wanna meet anyone I'm with for the sake of the kids so I was gonna ask if you'd wanna come down with me to Atlanta and meet her." I asked.

She stayed silent and stared at me for a moment. "How am I gonna get back?" She asked.

"Ill buy you a plane ticket back. You can just stay like 8 days with me until she get back." I said.

She nodded. "Alright that's fine. Make sure you got a room for me cause I'm not spending a night in a room with you."

I chuckled. "You think I'd want that?"

"Who knows, a single cell in your body might try to have sex with me at 3 in the morning." She mumbled.

"Ivy you know Damn we'll ian that nigga no more." I chuckled.

"Mhm. Stick that peterwacker in your new chick." She joked.

"Honestly, i think you'll like her. In some ways she's stuck up like you." I replied.

"Oh then why is she with you." She smiled tilting her head.

I shook my head and got up. "Let me go get your kids." She said and walked up the stairs.

I put my hands in my pocket as I waited for them to come downstairs and Kyrie ran into my arms and hugged me.

Myrah did the same as I grabbed their bags. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I said looking up at ivy and nodded.

"Tomorrow? We coming back to mommy house tomorrow?" Myrah asked.

"No. She's coming with us back to Atlanta." I said and she smiled and looked at her.