Fantasies

HUGE MATURE WARNING- VERY MUCH SMUT. 
i wrote this for myself, it wasn't a request

-----

Klidus leaned back against the headboard of the massive bedroom, staring down at his favorite sinner, a little human soul named Julian. The soul has been dead for thousands of years, and he's definitely made up for the murders he committed when he was alive. The God of Death made it clear that he didn't tolerate such behavior, and the soul seems to have gotten the message.

Now, the two are pretty good friends and have great relationship. Julian almost lives in the god's manor, and serves him as almost some kind of insignificant butler. Does things that he physically can do, and helps the god with his work sometimes.

Currently, Julian was relaxing on the oversized bedding, reading a him-sized book. He felt his divine friend's eyes on him and looked up, and sure enough, the god was staring at him.

"... can I help you, sir?" Julian half closed the book, using his thumbs to hold the pages open as he looked over the rim of it.

"... nah." Klidus shrugged, looking off to the side, his eyes wandering.

Julian hummed softly and kept reading his porn, imagining himself doing such activities with the God of Death. Although he altered it a little in his mind to accommodate the size difference, he bit his lip and looked down, trying to stop himself from having an all-out panic attack at the thoughts he was having. And right in front of him!

"... are you alright?" Klidus asked, blinking at him.

"Yes-No-Yes!" The soul's face was bright red, and his reproductive organs reacted to his thoughts... in other words, he's horny.

Klidus narrowed his eyes at him slightly. "Why are you lying to me?"

"I-I'm not, sir.." Julian covered his face with the book.

"Oh, you so are!" Klidus leaned up, laughing softly. "What is it?"

"Nothing..!"

"Don't lie to me, Julian." Klidus gave a pointed look.

"Alright- fine... I-I'm horny, sir." He admitted, covering his face. He hated saying that... but he had to do as he was told.

"... wasn't expecting that... but I'm glad you were honest." Klidus hummed. "And it just so happens that I may be able to remedy that."

"N-No!-" Julian tried to protest, but was quickly swept up by a large, greyish hand.

"Nah-ah.. don't 'no' me." The god smirked, slowly placing the human soul's lower half into his mouth as he tilted his head back, his tongue getting to work.

"M-Mm- sir-" Julian bit his lip, bracing himself on the god's lips. "P-Please- we shouldn't do this!"

"Oh, but we should." Klidus's words were muffled by the human, but still audible.

"J-Jeez-" Julian moaned out as Klidus wet every inch of his waist down with his saliva, and focused on his sexual organs. "W-Why are you doing this?-"

"You said you're horny, didn't you? I'm helping you out." Lord Death said simply. "And you can't tell me no- you're mine, remember?"

Julian looked down. Why did he have to die a sinner?! And why did he have to be subjected to this right now??! He's too frazzled for this!

"Y-Yes, but-"

"Good. Then hush and let me do my thing." Klidus instructed.

".. y-yes sir.." Julian finally gave in. Not that he didn't want this- he just didn't want to admit that he wanted it.

The soul couldn't help himself and removed his pants and underwear, letting himself loosen up since the god was alright with it. The tongue moved every which way under him, letting him relax as it did all the work. He did move his hips a little, but that was mostly instinctual action.

"F-Fuck, sir-!" Julian moaned out.

Klidus had to admit- this was turning him on a little. He relaxed against the headboard and pillows, slowly taking out his own godly dick. He fumbled with it a little at first, since he was mostly focusing on Julian, but once he had a good grip, he began to stroke it, letting himself use the tiny as a visual turn on. His tongue rubbed against Julian's own cock, and he could feel it twitching and throbbing, growing harder by the second. 

Julian felt himself almost lose control, beginning to almost ride the tongue to release the sexual energy he had built up. He moaned louder and louder, watching the god close his eyes. He was suddenly sucked all the way into the mouth, although he was too distracted to care. He braced himself on the bases of his teeth and tops of his gums, letting the god grit his teeth to suppress his own noises.

Klidus let out small whimpers every now and again, but that was about it as he masturbated and jerked Julian off.

The soul finally reached his orgasm, cumming on the tongue that he was using as a surface. "G-Good god!" He moaned.

"Oh, I know." Klidus felt the tiny cum, which pushed him to do so as well. He covered the tip with his hand to not make too much of a mess, but he did drip some onto the sheets. "Well?"

"T-That was wonderful, sir!" Julian pulled himself out of the mouth and onto his lips, leaving his legs inside.

"Meh... you did alright." Klidus smirked. "The best thing about this is knowing your pathetic existence is designated for my own pleasures and needs, do you hear me? You're mine. And if someone else tries to claim you.. I'll kill them. I'll do whatever it takes; you belong to me, and me alone. Got it?"

".. y-yes sir!" Julian nodded excitedly. Anything to keep that tongue-

"Good. Now what was that book you were reading?"

-----

THS ONE SHOT WAS HEAVILY INSPIRED BY @BigBoysDoItBest's STORY, PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT BECAUSE THEY'RE A WONDERFUL WRITER AND WERE A HUGE INSPIRATION FOR THIS!