!IMPORTANT!

[[New info in the last section]]

The Birth Of The Bête Blanche is currently being re-written because I am not pleased with the way it's heading. I need some time to think about the plot, and it might take longer to get the story finished than I'd expected.

This story has great potential, which is why I am going to unpublish the majority of my chapters and plan the plot properly before I start writing.

Thank you for your patience. I hope you understand.

————————-

Update!
3/08/2021

After a while of thinking about the story, I am now writing down the plot. 😅

Also, I will upload a few new chapters but it may take some time. I want to be sure that once the chapter is published, I won't be doing any major editing.

Have a good day/night.

————————-

Update!

15/09/2021

New prologue coming soon! :)

I am now confident with the story starter and I have already begun writing. (For anyone who may be waiting for the release)

I am very excited, but I hope I don't get too excited that I mess up the plot hehe.

I can assure you that I have been practising my writing and there should be limited to no mistakes in the book!

(I am going to republish the chapter that is currently published already on this book. There has been major plot improvement. I hope it makes more sense as well. Lol)

By the way, recently I've been researching the inverted soul traits, and I've found much more information about the souls. The main problem is that only one soul is known to have an invert, and that's the Bravery soul.
[[CORRECTION: there is a theory that the inverted soul trait of justice is INJUSTICE 👌]]

I'm still working on my inverted soul theory, and it's got a few extra things I need to write, but if anyone wants me to, I can share the information that I've gathered, and it might help clear some things up because just so you know, I'm keeping Perseverance's soul invert as Despair for now and I'll answer that soon.

[[Perseverance inverts are probably considered something like apathy, but the reason why it's staying as despair is because the soul is made up of a couple of traits]]

If someone has a question or something they wanted to say, then please go ahead. It's very appreciated.