Chapter 2 - Day two

Your POV

I woke up to find myself in an unfamiliar bed.

'W-where am I?' I thought to myself in a slight panic. It took me another two seconds to remember that I was competing in the Grande Magic Games. After getting dressed, I tied my hair back (ignore this if you don't tie your hair back) and checked the mirror. Nodding with approval, I walked outside to see the rest of my team waiting for my arrival.

"Oh good, your out." Erza greeted me with a smile. Emi flew over to me and landed on my head cheekily.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" I asked my exeed, attempting to sound hurt.

"You were asleep and I got bored," she replied with a giggle.

"That is so rude!" I whined, attempting to grab her off my head. The exeed laughed loudly and flew off with me hot on her tail.

~~o~~

The first event of Day two was called Chariots. Natsu insisted on participating in the event, however I had the feeling it had something to do with moving vehicles.

"Natsu, I reckon this event may involve vehicles..." I informed him, trying to get him to change his mind. The fire dragon slayer showed no sign that he heard me and left for the start line.

As soon as the race started, mages raced ahead at a decent speed, all competing for first place. The mages coming last were then shown. I felt my stomach drop. Natsu, Gajeel and.... Sting?!

'Oh no Sting! You get motion sickness too?!' I thought to myself. Emi appeared to see the traces if worry on my face.

"Worried about Natsu and Gajeel?"

"Y-yeah..." I felt bad about lying to my exeed, but I hadn't told her about Sting and Rogue yet. The race continued on for a while and the three dragon slayers remained in last place the whole time. Right before the event ended, Natsu made a speech about friendship, and the participants of the event left to go stand with their teams again.

'Sting!' I ran off in search of the dragon slayer. When I found him, he did not look happy.

"Friends. Hmph. Yeah right." Shadows covered his eyes.

"Sting? Are you okay?" I questioned, slightly disturbed by his state.

"Are you the same, (y/n)? Do you lie like that? Are you afraid of Rogue and I and are just trying to trick us so we won't hurt you? Or maybe you have a plan to kill us? Which is it?" He asked, advancing slowly towards me. I began to walk backwards.

"W-what? No! You two are my friends!" My voice was no more than a whimper.

'What's wrong with you sting?!' I cried out in my head.

"Then why are you shaking?" He asked menacingly with a slight growl in his voice.

"Because I wanna see the real Sting! You're scaring me!" I felt my back hit the wall.

"I am the real sting." He continued walking towards me.

"No! The real Sting calls me annoying nicknames and acts nothing like this!" I yelled, gathering up all my courage.

He didn't say anything, just held my glare. He continued to walk until his face was centimetres away from mine. He smirked, the glare disappearing, but honestly, this look was worse. I felt my eyes widen as he leaned forward and placed his lips on mine. I struggled against him, but he was physically stronger than me and pinned my arms above my head. He then went for my neck with an expression looking like he was ready to kill.