Chapter 4 - Choosing Sides

Your POV

Day 3 of the Grande Magic Games rolled into play as I, and the rest of Fairy Tail cheered for Erza to do her best as she walked into the arena.

"Go Erza!" I cheered, grinning and waving at the female. The red haired girl turned her head to me and nodded, returning my smile. I listened confidently as Mato explained the rules of the round. When Erza challenged all 100 of the monsters, Fairy Tails cheers grew louder.

"That's our Erza!" I shouted, proudly. Watching her enter, all of Fairy Tail held their breaths until she'd defeated the last of her enemies. When the Erza held up her sword in victory, all of Fairy Tail did their famous gesture. The rounds continue, including Milliana vs Semmes and Eve vs Rufus fighting. When the names Laxus and Alexis were called out, I lost my cheerfulness. Laxus vs a member of our father's guild.

*flashback*

"Laxus! Gramps! Come on!" A small (h/c) haired girl yells as she runs ahead. Laxus and Makarov follow her a little more slowly.

"Slow down, (y/n)!" Laxus calles out. The girl continues to skip ahead but then screams out in terror. The two males race over to her to see a blade held to her neck, her eyes wide with fear.

"W-who are you?" She asks with a quivering voice.

"None of your business. But you are (y/n), yes? We know you can use lullaby, so you are going to be our little weapon. As for you two, if you move, the little girl loses her life." He smirked towards the end of his remark. Before the girl's brother or grandfather could act, they both then disappeared.

*end of flashback*

I watched helplessly as my older brother was thrashed about.

"Come on Laxus! You can do it! You're better than this!" I cried, my body tense. Suddenly, the fight changed and Laxus was dominating. Fairy tail started cheering louder than before. And before long, he was losing again. He continued to get beat up for a while before the whole arena turned dark and kind of ripped. And there lay the whole Raven Tail guild, defeated.
'Dad!?' I screamed inside my head when I caught sight of my father. One of the members painfully turn their head to meet my gaze. I opened my mouth to scream as my head feels like it was squeezed, but no noise came out. Falling backwards, stars obscure my vision and black swamps me, knocking me out.

~~o~~

I woke up with a jerk and looked around to gather that I was in the medical room with Porlyusica. I put a hand to my head as it pounded painfully.

"What happened?" I asked her, rubbing my cranium.

"You passed out for some reason." She replied in her annoyed tone. Suddenly remembering what happened, I covered your mouth to stop yourself from throwing up.
'He's here right now! What did his guild do to me?' I wailed in my head. Porlyusica seemed to notice my state.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" She asked, surprised.

"He's here... what now?!" I whimpered, panicking. Just then, I caught a familiar scent and I felt my heart rate slow to a normal pace. I looked at the door to notice Rogue and Sting walking in.

"Are you okay?" Rogue asked, concern hidden in his voice. Porlyusica looked at the three of us understandingly.

"I'll leave you three alone for now," She stated, walking out of the room.

"What happened?" Sting asked, not wasting any time.

"....Well, you saw the master of Raven Tail, right?" I asked, earning myself a nod in response.