2. ARRIVAL

Leta was singing the Miraculous Ladgbug theme song under her breath as her and Alexei started watching another episode and the theme song was on.

"Remind me why are we watching this show for the hundreth time?" said Alexei.

"Um, because it's the best show in the history of shows." said Leta as she rested her head on Alexei's shoulder, her short black falling on his shirt.

"You are absolutely correct." said Alexei.

A couple hours later the band along with their two managers were in a car on the motorway.

"This place is nuts," said Leta as she could see their hotel in the distance. "Pinch me. We'll be living in luxuries for the next couple of weeks."

"This is literally like a hotel for some sort of billionares and not Eurovision contestants." said Alexei.

"Woah." said Theo.

"I feel like a celebrity." said Clemente as he looked at the giant building.

The band and their managers got their suitcases and thanked the driver and headed to the reception.

After getting checked in, they got three keys; one for Lisa and Antonie and two for Leta, Alexei, Clemente and Theo.

They walked up to the third floor where the bands rooms were located, Antonie and Lisa had their rooms on the floor below like the rest of the contestants managers.

"OK, so you have two rooms which means you need to share with another person. You're adults so you can decide that yourself. Now, unpack and get ready and come down in two hours for lunch and then you can go and look around the hotel. We expect to see you in two hours." said Lisa.

"See you, kids!" exclaimed Antonie as he and Lisa started walking away.

"OK, so I'm guessing it's me and Alexei and you two, right?" asked Leta, looking at Clemente and Theo. Clemente was looking around the hall, still in shock do Theo pinched him to get him back to reality.

"Ow!" exclaimed Clemente, rubbing hus arm. "Bitch." he muttered and Leta smiled.

The two rooms were right opposite eachother and the other contestants rooms were either way up or down the wide and long corridor.

"Works for me." shrugged Theo.

"I will not be sharing a room with a guy who pinches me whenever he wants!" said Clemente.

"I only did it to get you back to reality." said Theo, grabbing Clemente's wrist and pulling him towards their room as Leta threw him the keycard and key.

"See you two soon!" said Alexei to the two.

"If they get together we are done for." said Leta.

"Why do you always think about the negatives? Be positive!" said Alexei.

"Romance, it breaks bands." said Leta as she turned the key to unlock the door to her and Alexei's room.

"Oh fuck!" she Leta as she walked into the room.

"And this is our room? You've got to be joking!" said Alexei as he and Leta looked around the room in amazement.

The room was giant and had a big beautiful balcony. When you walked in, there was a living room joined with the bedroom with a TV, sofa and a small table and there was a door to the bathroom. They obviously hurried to the beds first. There were two big beds with two wooden nightstands in between them and a beautiful golden and white carpet. The whole room was in the colour white with shiny golden accents.