7. BEGINNINGS ARE ALWAYS HARD

"The interview today is with our French press so you won't have to speak in English." said Lisa, reading off her papers.

The band high-fived and let out a sigh. It was always easier to speak in the language you've been speaking since birth.

"That's good. I've had enough of speaking English everywhere." laughed Clemente.

"Definitely." agreed the rest.

"Oh, nevermind." said Lisa, smiling apologetically at the band. "That's tomorrow. You need to speak English, sorry guys."

The band groaned but then got themselves together

They had breakfast with Ethan, Thomas, Victoria and Damiano and then went to their dressing room to get their makeup and hair done and put on their clothes.

"I don't want to do anything today." whined Leta, sitting on the chair to get her makeup done.

"Do you ever want to do anything but lay in bed all day, play your guitar and sleep?" asked Clemente. He was sitting next to Leta, getting his makeup done.

"Nope." she answered, simply as she got her phone. "I got this new game."

"Let me guess," started Alexei.

"It has something to do with guitar." said the three boys together.

"How did you know?" asked Leta as the makeup artist and hair stylist chuckled.

"Everything you have on your own is somewhat, even distantly, is related to guitar." said Theo.

"That is not true!" exclaimed Leta. "My elephant box?" she said, referring to a ceramic box she made a couple months ago.

"You store your picks in there." said Alexei.

"Hm." said Leta, crossing her arms.

"We love that about you, though." said Clemente, putting his hand on Leta's shoulders and massaging them.

"What's not to love about me?" asked Leta, smugly smirking at the three boys through the mirror.

The band got ready and soon they were about to start the interview.

Leta had black leather flared trouser and a black top with long, lace, puffy sleeves and a leather collar around her neck. Alexei had dark red leather trousers and a black blazer with no shirt. Theo had a white button-up shirt, most undone, a purple and gold blazer and black trouser. Clemente had a gold blazer, no shirt, and black trousers. They all had black eyeliner surrounding their eyes.

"Hello everyone!" exclaimed the interviewer to the camera in English. "Today I am here with France's representants for Eurovision 2021: the young rock band, Tabora!"

The band waved at the camera and all said hello in their own ways.

"You're such young people, how do you guys manage representing a country at Eurovision? I mean, you're what, 20 to 23?" asked the interviewer.

"We know how to manage our rehearsal time with our free time." said Clemente.

"Yeah, but we also enjoy and love making music. It's a big responsibility, representing France we try to have as much fun with it as possible but keep it professional at the same time." said Leta, smiling at the interviewer.

"When I was in my early twenties I was working at a small restaurant just to get money and here you are representing France. This just shows the dedication and passion you put into your music." said the interviewer and each band mate thanked him. "Now, the beginnings weren't easy, were they?"