5. MOONLIGHT TALKS

"I CAN DIE PEACEFULLY NOW." shouted Leta as she entered her and Alexei's hotel room where Alexei, Clemente and Theo were and shut the door loudly.

"Hello to you, too!" said Alexei, sarcastically.

"Oh isn't my life just great?" said Leta, completely ignoring Alexei as she fell down, her back on her bed. "Literally just met the loves of my life."

"I hope you mean Måneskin." said Clemente.

Leta just hummed in response as she stared at the ceiling dreamily.

"Oh, they're all so amazingly attractive but have you seen Ethan?!" exclaimed Leta all of a sudden, as she sat up abruptly on her bed amd started walking back and forth around the room. "He's the cutest and most attractive one of them all!"

"Leta's fangirl mode is on." said Alexei and the three laughed but then Leta threw her shoe at him and he huffed.

"Yes, my fangirl mode is on. And?" asked Leta, smirking.

"Nothing!" said the three others in unison.

"Oh, she was so beautiful!" said Ethan once Måneskin were back in their hotel rooms.

Ethan and Thomas had come to Victoria's and Damiano's hotel room as it was still early in the night for them.

"Did you see her hair? The colour was just amazing! Or her eyes! OK, I need to stop. She is just another contestant. An enemy who's hot, that's it." said Ethan.

"Oh come on, say you have a little crush on her!" said Damiano, smirking

"Nope, nope, no." said Ethan.

The three looked at him knowingly and so he finally gave up saying, "alright fine! I do but I'm sure it's only a silly crush like the ones that you have when you're ten or something."

"Oh please, do we look blind to you?" asked Damiano in Italian.

"Damiano really ships you two." laughed Victoria, jumping on the bed next to Thomas who was sat eating crisps just listening to the conversation.

"Uh-ha! You bet! I am the one and only leader of the all ships within thus band. When the ship finally sails, I'll be the one to thank. Now, I planned to ask them to meet tomorrow evening for a friendly drink. You two can start a conversation and get to know eachother better." said Damiano, flipping through his notebook.

"I have a better idea." said Ethan and the three looked at him, confused.

"What is it?" asked Victoria.

"You'll see." said Ethan.

"Oh God, please don't say you made a notebook for this whole thing between Ethan and Leta." said Thomas as Damiano took his attention and Victoria laughed, taking a crisp out of the big bag.

"Of course I made a notebook for Leta and Edgar! Just like I made one for you and Saria. Oh, no, that one didn't work out, did it? Oh! The one for Vic and Maria, no that one didn't work out either. OK, none of them worked out but I have a strong feeling about this one, I know it will." said Damiano.

"Right when I hoped you had given up after Vic and Maria. You had to get to me." sighed Ethan.

"You won't find love on your own because you're all lazy bitches so someone has to do it and that someone is me!" exclaimed Damiano.

Ethan and Victoria started complaining while Thomas was eating his crisps observing and laughing at his weird friends.

"So, the boy walks through the woods to see where the light is coming from and then all of a sudden a figure jumps from behind a tree puts a knife through his throat and the boy dies. End of the story." said Leta, shrugging.