Chapter-1

"I am Gong Jun. And this year I'll turn 25. Since When I was a kid I always had a dream in which I am standing under a tree and an immortal senior is telling me that I'll know everything that I want to know. And when I ask in reply that what is the thing I should i know about, the dream ends. There is one more dream I always had, in which there are soul mates calling each other's name - Ah xu! Lao Wen! And then they suddenly disappear. Why is this? What is the thing i should know about? "

 Why is this? What is the thing i should know about? "

Gong jun

"As a teen ager, when I should study, I always thought about these things 24 hours. It always makes me worry that who. Are the two soul mates. The immortal also said that he'll tell me everything when I'll be 25."

He wondered and went inside the library.

" When I was reading a book, suddenly my eyes landed on a book cover on which it was written, - "legend of Wen ke xing and zhou zhi shu". At first I didn't bother reading it but then I suddenly read two tiny words written on it. They were - ah xu! Lao wen! I think I've heard these names... But where? Oh I can't remember. Where did I.... Wait... In my dream. Yes. In my dream. I've been always hearing them. But why are these names written on this book?"

Gong Jun closed the book he was reading and went closer to the book 'legend of wen ke xing and zhou zhi shu.' he picked the book and opened it. When he opened it. He saw a pic.

The pic-

When he saw the pic, his head felt quite heavy

When he saw the pic, his head felt quite heavy. He started feeling dizzy and his eyes were closed. When he closed his eyes he saw two people. They were holding their hands and were being separated by some other peoples. They were having tears in their eyes. And they ended up being separated. When he saw this, he suddenly opened his eyes and fainted.

After some hours he woke up-

"why I am lying on my bed? Who bought me here?"

These were the questions in his mind right now. He only remembered that he fainted all of sudden when he was reading the book he saw in library. After that he has no idea that who bought him back to his house and why did he faint suddenly? He didn't want to ignore these questions but he had no other options so he decided to take some rest.

NEXT morning -

"it's my birthday next month. Should I go to meet my family?"

He thought while brushing his teeth. Then he suddenly remembered the last night.

"who actually bought me back???"

Suddenly his phone rang. He brushed his teeth and washed his mouth. he checked the mobile number.

"an unknown number? Who that might be?"

He called on that unknown number. The call was ringing and the person picked the call. "

" hello? " the person said. When Gong Jun heard his voice he felt weird and strange. It seemed like the voice was well known and was someone's he loved for so long. He couldn't understand the feeling. His heart was beating faster than it usually used to beat. He put his hand on his chest.

"why is it beating this fast? Why? Why am I feeling strange?" he said. The person on mobile call repeated, "hello? Someone there?" "ahh! Yes... Hmm.. Gong Jun here. You just called on my number. May I ask who you are?" he said very politely. The person replied, "ahm... Ni Hao! I'm Zhang Zhe Han, new employee of your company. The manager just ordered me to tell you about it so I..." "ah! Okay... I'll come there and then... Tell me everything." Gong Jun said in hurry and cut the call.

"I'm feeling strange. I'm feeling strange. Why the hell is it like this?? Aaahh! " he brushed his hair with hands and left to change his outfit.