Chapter 9

"Ah xu. Are you scared?" Wen ke xing asked, looking at Zhou Zishu sincerely. "Hmm?" Zhou Zishu was a little surprised. "Oh.. No.. Why would I be scared?" he tried to fake a laugh.

Suddenly Wen ke xing kissed Zhou Zishu and shit his mouth with his lips. Zhou Zishu was stunned and shocked. But he didn't push Wen ke xing away. Instead he closed his eyes. "Why is it so warm?" he thought. Wen ke xing held his soul mate in his arm. His waist was thin and conformable to hold. Wen ke xing kept kissing Zhou zishu. It was so beautiful that Zhou zishu wasn't even resisting. Such a beautiful, pure and precious love relationship. Soul mates, we should say.

Wen ke xing moved his head a bit backwards to have a look at shy and blushing Zhou Zishu. "Does that mean.. You don't have any problem if I kiss you in the future?" he said. "Oh no.. I need to stop him.." Zhou Zishu thought and pushed him away.

"You bastard!" Zhou Zishu shouted. He was still blushing so he couldn't look straight into his Lao wen's eyes. "Why won't you look at me?" "Ah?" Zhou Zishu looked at Wen ke xing and coughed.

Suddenly they heard some voices. "Stupid disciple!" "Master Zhou!" "Brother Zhou!" "Master zhou!"

"Oh. Is that your master?" Wen ke xing asked and looked at zhou zishu. "Perhaps." he shouted back. "Master I'm here-" before he could say anything anymore, Wen ke xing shut his mouth with his hand. "What are you doing! That old man will know that we are here." Zhou Zishu pushed his hand away and replied. "Aren't we supposed to tell them that we are here?"

Wen ke xing sighed and shook his head. "You really don't know anything. Do you?" he laughed and grabbed zhou zishu's hand. "Come with me."

"Where?"

"Just come."

They ran from there.

"Wasn't this brother Zhou's voice?" A disciple of Ye Bai Yi said. "Yes I heard it too."

Ye Bai Yi also heard it. He was just concerned for his stupid disciple. "We need to find him as soon as possible." he thought and went ahead. "Tell me where would he take him?" he asked.

Gu xiang was with them. "I... I don't know. I took you here is a big of help. Now find them yourself. I wasn't paid enough anyway." she shrugged and continued her snack.

"Fine. Everyone. Go and find them!" Ye Bai Yi ordered. "Yes master!"