Chapter- 7

Wen ke xing took Zhou Zishu to his manor. "Ah Xiang! Serve the wine." He ordered. "Come. Sit here." he smiled. Zhou Zishu took the seat and exhaled. "So, Leader Zhou. What do you like to see in a person?" Wen ke xing asked as he kept staring at Zhou Zishu while smiling. Zhou Zishu looked at him and smiled. "Well, a person shouldn't be evil. That's all I see in a person." "Uh!" Wen ke xing seemed disappointed. "Is.. that all? Nothing... else?" he asked in a lowered and disappointed voice. "Hmm I guess." Zhou Zishu replied. "And you? What do you like to see in a person?" he asked. "Me?" Wen ke xing looked at Zishu. "I like a person who sips the wine with me.." he smirked. "A person who is cute and innocent. Who will let me do anything I want as long as I'm walking the right path. No matter what my way is." Wen ke xing looked outside through the window. "I want a person who'll support me to clear the world full of sins." suddenly his smile faded away. He looked like he was lost in his own thoughts. "Master!" Gu Xiang whispered. "Don't you expose yourself." she thought as she sighed. "Ah! I mean... A good person" Wen ke xing looked at Zhou Zishu. "... Just like you?" he added. Zhou Zishu looked at Wen ke xing. "Uh?" he looked frozen for a second. Then he laughed. "That's great." "Leader Zhou, mind if you spend a night with me?" Wen ke xing asked. "Ah?!!!" Gu Xiang shouted as she dropped the cup of tea. Zhou Zishu was startled. Gu Xiang looked at Wen ke xing. "How do you explain this?" she thought. "I mean to spend a night with me....for some talk." Wen ke xing replied as he smiled. "What did you think Ah Xiang?" he glanced. "Uhm... Nothing nothing. Sorry." Gu Xiang grinned and patted her forehead. "Fool me broke a cup!" she started cleaning it. "Be careful Ah Xiang!" Wen ke xing replied. Gu Xiang nodded as she smiled.

"So...what was I saying?" Zhou Zishu looked at Wen ke xing. Wen ke xing continued. "Ahm... Yes... Would you mind spending a night? I mean... Will your MASTER be okay?" he asked with curiosity . "Hm" Zhou Zishu nodded. "He won't mind if I'm doing a good job." "Then it's decided. You'll be with me tonight!" Wen ke xing stood up with excitement. Ah Xiang laughed. "My master is the luckiest." she thought.

The Night.

"Leader Zhou. I'll take you to a beautiful place. Just trust me." Wen ke xing said as he told Zhou Zishu to sit on the mini boat. He smiled. "Master! Where should I go?" Gu Xiang said in a disappointed way. She was angry because Wen ke xing wasn't taking her with them. Obviously why would he? "Ah Xiang! Just stay here and have a good sleep." he smiled and replied while patting her head like a brother. "Okay!" Xiang nodded. "Have a safe night." she said and smiled. After that she said bye to them and left.

There, Ye Bai Yi was worrying for his disciple. "Although he is smart enough to take care of himself in danger but that Wen ke xing doesn't look good." "Don't worry master. No matter how much powerful or clever he is, he cannot beat our leader at all." an other disciple said and smiled proudly. "That Wen ke xing looks clever in something else.." "Something else? Like what?" "In which your leader isn't even 1 percent intelligent. I should've had teach him that too." Ye Bai yo said in frustration. He sighed and shook his head.

Zhou Zishu and Wen ke xing had arrived at the place Wen ke xing wanted. "Let's go." he said. Zhou Zishu looked at him and nodded. He smiled. "The night is beautiful. Isn't it?" Wen ke xing said as he helped Zhou Zishu to juk off the boat. Zhou Zishu nodded. "Thanks." he smiled. "Have you ever been to this place before?" "I never knew this existed." Zhou Zishu replied while looking the surroundings. It looked beautiful. The stars were shining and the full moon looked prettier there. "Isn't it relaxing here?" Wen ke xing asked while staring at Zhou Zishu. Zhou Zishu nodded and smiled. They were walking and praising the nature. "Wow. It's really beautiful." they saw the rabbits and deer. Zhou Zishu was amazed by the place. He looked at Wen ke xing. " Thank you for taking me here tonight." he smiled.

There, Ah Xiang went to the restaurant because she was hungry. She was just starting her meal." What a peaceful night!" she grinned over food. "Eyy! Come here! Give us your money!" "I won't!" "You will fight us?" Suddenly Gu Xiang heard the voices. She stopped eating and turned back. She saw there was a young man surrounded by some other men who looked stronger and powerful than him. "So, now give us the money!" "I said I won't!" the guy was still fighting back. "C'mon then take him!" the guys laughed and started bullying him. First, Gu Xiang didn't bother but then the bad guys were crossing the limits. Theu were ready to hit the young boy. This was beyond tolerance for Ah Xiang. Finally she put her chopsticks back on the tray and stood up chewing the food. She turned back. "How dare you bully a boy?" she pointed towards them, threatening them. The bad guys and the young boy looked at her. "Oh a girl?" the bad guys said  and laughed. "What? Are you underestimating me?"

***