✯1✯

I was walking away while he held my hand with his cute little hand and asked the question which I wanted to answer in the greatest way possible.

    Do you know why? Cause my tale is so different from the one I usually read from novels.

    "How did you and Dad met?" Were the words spilled by the most cutest person in the universe, our happiest world, Jae Hyuk.

    "Umm... Why do you want to know that, my little pumpkin?"

    "My friend said that his parents are soulmates! They met in a cafe. I want to know you and dad!"

    *chuckles* "Soulmates, huh.."

*Flashback*

    "HOLY MOLY! HOW CAN I FIND MINE?! Aeri-ah! HELP ME!!"

    "Chill down.. I've to bring ear gear to bear with your noise!" She said while removing her hands from her ears which were blocked her from the world a couple mins ago.

    "Fine, but the latest series of the Novel said that soulmates tend to have the same wounds! I wanna try them too!"

    "Never try to do self-harm. Those are purely fictional! They're not real!"

    "HOW WOULD I KNOW if I'm with my significant half?!"

    "You'll know it, Heewon.." *checks the time from her phone* "GOD! We're late for our next class!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me to our class while I was holding all my paperwork, stationery with my free hand, and my bag aligned around my shoulder.

    She didn't give me time to make my glasses ready. It's not like I can't see. But, I'll get stressed so easily that my eyesight blurs itself. So, better be ready than being miserable, right?

    But... I think my glasses didn't help me today.

    The two friends were on the ground with their works scattered on the floor. And beside them was a boy who felt the impact and fell in front of them. Hee-Won was spaced out after realizing who they bumped. Her glasses were halfway down her nose with her fall and she doesn't move a muscle while her friend Ae-Ri was quick to pick all their work papers with the help of the boy.

    "Are you okay?" He gives his hand to help Hee-Won but she was still in her journey inside her mind.

    "Hee-won ah! Let's go! We're doomed!" Ae-Ri snapped Hee-Won to the real world. She slowly took his hand and stood on her feet.

    "We're sorry, we were in hurry. Can I know your name?" I can feel a bit of warmth from his inaudible heartbeat.

    "I'm Kim Seok Jin. Senior for you." He said and walked away in his way.

    I think Ae-Ri had enough of me. So I was being dragged by her to the class.
She can pull me anywhere.. But my mind is still waiting for that man to come back. I think my heart is kinda disturbed. Is this what we call "love at first sight"?

492 words