✯3✯

"Jaehyuk! Come to dad!"

    "💤 💤" (Jaehyuk)

    "Oh.. you're sleeping, huh.."

    His dad tickled Jaehyuk and they both started laughing...

    "You're a great actor.. just like your mom.."

❄︎❄︎❄︎

    "The next team with skit "The Red" should show their act."

    Yes! That's us! I hope people like our act! It's not that great. But, we've been working hard from making a script to practicing everything.

   ...This story started with a couple who were going to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of their relationship...

   The woman woke up to see a tray of breakfast besides a red rose. Her boyfriend was smiling warmly like he's wishing her a gorgeous morning and a beautiful moment of their life.

    They did their routine and got away to work. He's a game developer while she's a writer. She got a bouquet of red roses at noon and a note beside it.

    The note says, "𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚. 𝑨𝒏𝒅, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆! 🤫 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 2 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐, 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒚. 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 <3"

    The girl smiled and she picked an elegant red dress with stunning make-up for that dusk. Soon, she was picked up by her boyfriend in a stylish suit. And they went to a nursery lead by her boyfriend.

    "Why here..?" (Woman)

    "Let's go!" He grabbed her hand and holds it as gently as possible and asks the owner about a plant.

    "A snowdrop plant..?" (Woman)

    "Not just a plant, the symbol of hope from cold winter to a new spring. The symbol of purity. Let's see this grow together. Our hope on our love..." (Man)

    "The symbol of your soul. So pure... So calm... My hope in cold times.." The woman, overwhelmed with her feelings hugs him.

    He broke the hug, "There's more! Come on!" He dragged her out after bidding goodbye with his smile to the owner.

    Soon, they saw a nice restaurant and went to have a simple but delicious meal. They both know that they like simple ones rather than some unknown complex named food. They had a good time and went out to wander around the street and found a flower shop.

    He bought her a bouquet of red roses and white daisies. Her heart was beating happily with a hope to live for this beautiful soul.

    "Hmm... How many days have you been planning all this? This is too perfect!" She exclaimed while he giggled at her cuteness.

    "We're not at the ultimate part of today, babe. Let's enjoy the moment." He pecked her after saying.

    They came to sit over a bench in a park. A man started playing guitar and started to sing Elvis Presley's "Falling in love with you". Soon, a woman joined harmonizing with him. Though they're different, the voices are perfect in their way.

    The boyfriend holds her hand which was holding the bouquet. These small gestures have moved the woman's heart so much that she cries while resting her head on his shoulder. It was a full moon radiating its comfortable presence on them.

    Soon, the performance ended while the boyfriend was kneeling with a small box in his hand. The woman was shocked and covered her mouth from her overwhelming emotions.

    "You asked how many days I've been planned this, right..? Well.. from the day I realized that I'm in love with you.. I wanna do this so badly. So my lady, Will you stay with me till the very end?" (Man)

    "Oh my God! This is real!" She hugged him while people around them cheered the couple.

    "This is the best moment of my life. I love you! I love you so much!" (Woman)

    They were returning home happily. Hugging each other and smiling all the way...

    They were crossing the road towards their car. When...

    A red car with a drunken driver hit them. Their blood was spilled on the red roses and white daisies bouquet. It is a very unfortunate scene to watch.

    After a moment, the police and an ambulance came to rescue them. They were taken to a hospital nearby for 3 days.

    The woman first woke up and the first thing she got was neither about her or the accident. The first thought she got was about her love, her boyfriend. She wanted to see him first. The hope and energy she gets from. She asked about him to the nurse who came to check on her.

    "I'm sorry but we couldn't save him since he lost too much blood." (Nurse)

    "What? N-No... This is a sick joke. H-he can't leave me. Where's he?" (Woman)

    "I'm sorry but this is not a joke. Due to his routine, he didn't have enough red blood cells and this accident has made it worse. I've to go. I'm sorry." The nurse walked away.

    The woman can't make herself believe that her soon-to-be husband has left her side. She thought of all the moments she spent with him.

    Her eyes were filled with grievance. She needs her man to weep her tears and say that they're okay and can get through this. But...

    The very person is not there to comfort her...

    Since her condition wasn't that bad, they discharged her a few days later. But, who knows about the pain she had in her heart and soul?

    One of her friends had to pick her up in a car. The car was stopped when the red light was glaring. The woman thought of one thing...

    "What's red actually mean..? Does it symbolize love? The danger? The pain? *sighs* we never know..."

    ...The only things which were with her are the ring and the snow flower plant...

   ...The last symbol of her hope...

❀❀❀

    The people gave applause for us! Finally, I got to touch people's hearts.

I love arts..!

978 words