✯5✯

"Let's continue! But now, let's have some fresh scent here. Let's welcome, team *JUST DANCE* for the stunning night!!"

*loud cheers echoed the room*

    I don't know this group. It's a new one! LET'S GET IT!!!

    The music started with some hip-hop groove at first. One of the members with a black jacket with a hat covering his face did some b-boy stuff synchronizing with the beat of the music behind him.

    Soon, another member with a white jacket hat too came and danced along with him, and suddenly, they pulled each other's jackets and threw them behind without missing the beats.

    The crowd was surprised that they cheered the loudest.

    Wow! That's a nice move! This group is different from others!

    The last member (3rd member) took the lead and being solo. He took everyone by surprise by his fluidity.

    Soon, the other 2 boys joined and made that badass atmosphere in the whole hall.

    The performance ended with their hats off and the 3rd member in the middle.

    The black one was too young to be here... This performance is awesome! Guess I'm already a fan.

    " Okay okay okay! That's a badass entrance of a new group. Umm... That's it?"

    *DANCE BATTLE! DANCE BATTLE! DANCE BATTLE!* (crowd cheers loudly)

    "Sure it is! The dance battle of teams *JUST DANCE* and *DANCE WOLVES* should be within 10 mins!"

    *Loud cheers*

    Soon, the beat was shifted to DANCE WOLVES and these girls got a plan on the spot. They're synchronized among themselves.

    Damn, I wonder what they'll serve to this team...

    The youngest asked the DJ to plug in their music. The DJ gladly accepted and plugged in their music. Some were booing on them while some were cheering them. Heewon and Aeri stood silent to see what they're going to do next...

    The other 2 were getting into the groove while the youngest was getting into his position. Soon, they all started to dance at the same time, synchronizing their moves. The crowd cheering gradually boosted with the beat played for the team *JUST DANCE*

    "AHHHHHHHHHH! THE ONE WITH HIP-HOP WAS TOO GOOD!!!!" (Aeri)

    I... Okay, I didn't expect this. I THOUGHT I KNOW ABOUT DANCE STYLES AND STUFF! This team changed my whole perspective.. Man, I don't even know what I should talk about! Damn! They're too good to be in this university!

     ✈︎Soon, the dance battle was ended with other performances.✈︎

    Till now, we got 2 new groups in our university. One is team *JUST DANCE* and the other.... Ermm... Yep team *ROYALTY*

    To be honest, I didn't focus much on other teams since they were not as powerful as *JUST DANCE*

447 words