06

In the previous chapter:

"Don't worry, we won't forget! Dihua Marsh. We'll see you there!" Paimon and Aether left in a hurry.

"Ningguang... Ganyu... I wonder where we will find them amid these dark tides?" I said to myself.

"Heh. I look forward to it by the time comes" I smirk, before composing myself as I silently drank my wine. As I mentally prepare myself in meeting Osial.

Now

━━━☛ 𝒲𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒰𝓅 𝒜𝓈 𝒵𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒾 ☚━━━

<<Timeskip when to Osial awakens>>

In Liyue, Sea of Clouds Liyue Harbor

Zhongli POV

It has finally started the moment that I have been waiting for. As I look towards the sky to see it darken and a storm brews harshly. I can also see the jade chamber floating in the sky as it heads towards the sea near Guyun stone forest, as Osial appears in their sea monster form.

Osial begins to attack the jade chamber as they also attack Osial. I went towards my  secret home  that was on Mt. Tianheng where nobody could ever known. As I made my way towards an old room where I kept my old stuff.

I took my spear that in kept in good condition alongside of my clothes and head out prepared to face Osial.

As I step outside, I silently float hidden from their sights and above the clouds as I can see every adepti, Qixing and humans struggle as they fought back Osial.

I silently float in behind the Jade Chamber so that Osial could see me, not the mortals and adepti.

Osial who saw me behind the Jade chamber immediately stop attacking, before a bright light appear and the mortals and adepti immediately close their eyes. In front of them is no longer a sea monster, but someone with a human form.

I can hear Xio saying that 'That is still Osial', as they are struggling to prepare an attack but stop when he mention a name.

"Morax"

Immediately the adepti, Qixing and humans started looking at in the sky their they spotted me behind the Jade Chamber.

I was just floating there not moving, before disappearing and appearing in front of the Jade Chamber. The adepti, Qixing and humans are in shock as they saw me alive.

"Greetings Osial, it appears that you are awaken"

Osial just looks at me before chuckling then howling in laughter at me while a deadpanned at him. Before coming to a stop whatever funny he thinks and looks at me, in such serious gaze.

"Morax, fight me"

Osial charge at me with intent to kill while I block his attack using geo and created a shield around him, and that pisses Osial more as he started to attack the shield it shattered on the 7th punch of his fist.

I mentally prepare myself to battle Osial.

"You gotten stronger Morax... Let's face in ourself with our true power!!!"

Everyone in the jade chamber was shock as both of our power increases as well as out intent to kill. I narrow my eyes at him, before using geo to surrounds him and display a powerful shield which put them to shock. As the intent of osial was immediately stop.