Interlude: First Archon Meeting

<<Note: in this chapter Zhongli will now be called morax. Also he has like pieces of his human memories but not all, so he only thinks that it some kind of dream or some kind curse. He is paranoid because of it. Am just gonna say here their archon element rather than their name like Lord of Anemo, Lord of Geo, etc... only officially, Cause I don't know their name just  that morax and barbatos of the archons have been revealed the rest were either killed so the names were never mention.>>

Liyue; ???

Morax POV

I was just having one of my day of relaxing and peace, when the archon war is finally finally over. But then When the Lord of Anemo and Ruler of the lands of Mondstadt came by, but of course I thought that he either in needed help or he was in trouble so i swiftly went towards him.

 Just when i thought the bloodshed and war is finally over. When i did finally met him, when i was prepared to aid his troubles but i was met with a slight of disappointment. He wasn't in trouble, (oh noo..) he just wanted somebody to drink with, so he brought wine with him.

"Fine. Let's have drink." I said to him in the most exhausted tone i have, as he gave the most blinding and brightest smile i have ever seen. (AM BLIND!!)

"Tehehe! Come! Come! Let's!" He giggled, as he drag me by the arm, in one of his hand and the other wine. Then he realize something.

"Oh, Right! You don't know me. My name is Barbatos! Am the Anemo Archon and God of Freedom . Nice to finally meet!" He said as he finally introduce himself. So I did the same as i was still being drag by him.

"My name is Morax am the Geo Archon and God of Contract along with other titles that i was given by mortals (insert eyeroll). My first name when i came to existence is Rex Lapis as the Prime of the Adepti. Nice to formally meet you Barbatos." I said, as he look at me in awe.

"That would mean your the oldest one!" Barbatos stated in shock, as his grip on me never changes.

"Correct. Am The Oldest of age to gain a seat on the archon." I said, as he look at me in nervously when he finally lets go of my arm as we are both standing.

"Yeah. It's finally finish, the archon war. You better help me! okay, as am practically the weakest tehehe!" He laugh nervously, as he scratch his head.

"But you are the first to gain the archon seat, so you are acceptable. Come now, are we still going to have a drink?" I said as i change the subject, as he look at me with a smile and once a gain he follows me

***

Qingyun Peak; Floating Island

Morax POV

As we both reach towards Qingyun Peak(Venti flew that lazy ass), I showed him my floating island that I have made once you finish the puzzles of the statue of cranes. I used this to observe the people of Liyue or to relax and have tea where no one will find me. (NO ONE)

Barbatos looks amaze at the Island that i have made. So we went and sat on one of the chairs as Venti brought the wine, i have brought my cups. As we went and drank as we both watch the scenery. We both have small conversation. I didn't notice that because of this, it got worse. (In a good way)

***

Its all Barbatos fault.

Yes, Its all his fault.

Right now we are back at the floating island in qingyun peak, but their are more people. The atmosphere is awkward, but barbatos did the most idiotic thing i have known him. He basically slam the table, when he couldn't handle the atmosphere.

"Let's All Get Along and Have a Drink!! FOR I HAVE DECLARE FOR THIS EVENT FOR US GATHERING THE FIRST ARCHON MEETING!! HURRAY!" Barbatos said as he started chugging down wine like its water.

So we did just that. After our introducing ourselves and the land we claim as well as our titles. Then having small conversation to have some understanding to each other.

Almost all of them are drunk, except me, Lord of Pyro , Lord of Dendro and Lady of Electro. Barbatos keeps trying to make me drink even though he is already drunk.

"Come on Morax! You need to drink more!" Barbatos said as he tries to persuade me

"I am quite sorry, but no is no." I said in a firm tone.

"But its good~!" Lady Electro said as she team up with Barbatos to make me drink more. As she seemed to be more curious what i act when drunk.

"Stop trying to make me drink more." I said with annoyance, as vein marks pop out.

"Hahahaha!" Lord of Hydro, laughs as he seems to be a lost cause.

"Dendro, FIGHT ME!" Lady of Cryo said in the declaration tone, as she seems to be mad at Lord of Dendro for not getting drunk.

"Dude." Lord of Dendro replied with a cheeky grin on his face.

The Lord of Pyro silently drank more wine.