Chapter 13: Golden Trio and the Sorcerer's Stone

Yule finally ended, it was time for the students to return to Hogwarts. When the Clementines and the twins got to platform 9 ¾ they met Draco, Theo and Anthony who was with Sue as she also spent the Yule with him. The group greeted each other with hugs as they catch up with what they had missed after they said their goodbyes to their families.

"Where's Blaise?" Alix asked, charming her trunk to place itself on the shelf of the compartment, Mina was inside the trunk as well as she didn't even want to see the train. The twins excused themselves, saying they wanted to sit with Lee Jordan, a close friend of theirs as they feel like they've been neglecting him.

Draco shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, he did say he was already back from Italy," he said, sitting down beside his cousin.

Just as if the boy had heard them, the door of the compartment opened, revealing the very person they have been talking about. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear" Sue muttered as she looks at them and Alix giggled.

"What? You were talking about me? Did you guys miss me that much?" Blaise said, a smirk on his lips.

"What took you so long?" Theo asked, making space beside him to let Blaise sit.

"I thought I saw my soulmate, I felt my mark itch for the first time when we arrived at the platform before Yule," Blaise said, rubbing the back of his neck where his soul mark resides. Alix tried to keep her composure as she listens in, silently praying that she didn't need to talk. "Do you reckon they're a student at Hogwarts?" Blaise added.

"Who knows, really. But I'm sure you're going to meet them soon" Anthony reassured.

"So? Does anyone here met their soulmates yet?" Alix asked and she saw Draco shift uncomfortably beside her which didn't go unnoticed by the girl.

Theo nodded his head. "I think mine might be Pansy, whenever she's around my mark burns a little, merlin, we are so different though," he said and no one could fault him, unlike Theo who is very patient and calm, Pansy can be a bit overwhelming at times.

"She's exhausting to be around, always talks non-stop about how amazing her soulmate's gonna be. I think she has no idea it might be you, Theo" Draco said with a cheeky grin.

Theo rolled his eyes and refused to retaliate. "I think she's cute" he muttered quietly but enough for everyone to hear. Everyone glanced at each other before sniggering which caused Theo to blush.

"I already met mine. Although I don't think she's pleased about her soulmate being a muggle-born" Sue confessed, her eyes directed on the floor of the compartment.

"What?"

"How?"

"When?"

"Who?"

Everyone gasped. Alix doesn't know who her soulmate was but seeing the look on the girl's face was enough to know that her soulmate must be a pureblood. "Is she a Slytherin?" Alix asked.

Sue looked at her with wide eyes before chuckling. "Yes, my soulmate's Daphne Greengrass," she said and Anthony gasped, he couldn't believe Sue spent the whole holidays in their home but didn't even tell him anything.

"We met during Astrology class. I saw her mark, it was the same as mine" Sue moved the hair covering the space behind her ears, revealing a small purple lily mark. "I think she also felt that it was me but she's never talked to me yet" she added letting out a breath.

"That doesn't mean she's not pleased with you, Sue. Daphne's not that kind of person" Draco said.

"Maybe you should try talking to her first?" Anthony suggested kindly.