Zadra the sub demon

FYI this is a kinky chapter because of Sadistic_bitxh like Jesus It is cursed anyways. BDSM warning and sexual advances anyways if you liked the chapter please vote.

Bondage play requested by @Kyotoyabo1

Everyone had left for hell for an important meeting held by the CEO, and Zdrada being herself didn't leave the house as she wanted y/n's attention for herself for a day.

Zdrada's POV

"Man, I'm bored. I usually have shit to do, that may be annoying Malina while she plays or being a brat to Monica."

Being bored within a second she walked up to the y/n room where he was napping after a long day of work.

"Y/n  WAKE UP!" she slams the door open. "AH FUCKING CHRI-, Zdrada? What do you want?"

Y/n said as he rubbed his eyes as he adjusted to the light in his room.

"Everyone left for hell for some demon meeting Luci arranged and I didn't go because fuck that, now I'm bored outta my mind!"

"Well what do you want me to do about it?"

She then looked at his crotch and gave a smile to Taker "oh I have something in mind~" She alluded as she advanced Y/n in a predatory way her demon tail wagged as she straddled the taker.

"Oh this is gonna be a day you and I will never forget."

Licking his check she started assaulting him with kisses and leaving love marks on his chest and neck she started to aggressively make out with him he groped her breast feeling no bra on her he could feel her nipples start to harden as they continued to fight for dominance.

They eventually stopped in dire need for oxygen as Zadra and Y/n were panting when she cuddled up to his chest letting herself catch a break when Y/n brought her closer to him he kissed her forehead and snuggled up talking for a while when Y/n had had something to say.

"Wait here I'm gonna get something from Monica's room" He left and closed the door leaving Zadra confused on what he was getting.

"BAAACK! ohohooo we are gonna have some fun~" she locked the door holding a leash in one hand and a pair of handcuffs in the other.

"Zdrada what are you doi- ACK-" Before Taker could finish his sentence Zdrada fastened the leash around his neck like a dog or slave.

"Shut up slave, now kneel!" Y/n then stood up and pulled on the leash pulling Zdrada closer to him until their faces were 1cm apart.

"Cmon then, show me how you treat a slave~" Zdrada tried to speak and take control again but before she could Y/n took the handcuffs and cuffed Zdrada.

"Big mistake thinking you could dominate me sweetheart~~" Y/nr then grabbed her hips pulling Zdrada closer to him, He slammed her to a wall and kissed her passionately leaving Zdrada speechless that she lost control as he gave rough kisses as she began to 

Taker then roughly threw her onto bed and took her pants off, he slowly rubbed her pussy making Zdrada moan loudly. "Now you're gonna be a good little demon and listen to Daddy got it?" Zdrada nodded mumbling "yes Daddy.."

Taker whipped his Dick out and teased Zdrada's opening pushing the tip in and out before shoving it in completely causing Zdrada to yelp and whimper like a dog, Taker ignored her cries and Roughly fucked her pussy making her moan and cry more "I- I'M GONNA CUM!" Zdrada Exclaimed. Taker then slowed his pace down "w-what..?" Taker whispered in her ear "you don't get to cum until I do princess~" and so Taker kept a pace of going fast and slow as to not let Zdrada cum, then they fucked like dogs in heat for hours until everyone came back home