I Wont let go pt2

Second part of let me go. Tofuu21 he knew some how

The pearly gates opened as an angel was sent to retrieve a soul. She traveled fast seeing the tombstone that lay in front of her. Y/n L/n  Loving husband and beloved friend may he rest in peace for eternity.

Touching the tombstone his soul appeared, white tunic, golden halo, lastly with his wings extending outwards. The angel smiled at him as he looked around confused.

Y/n: "Where am I?" He asked himself, as he walked forward he fell to the floor when he looked up to see the glowing smile. He saw her form, beautiful blue eyes, a golden halo, and a white business suit with a blue tie.

Lapis: "Hey Y/n, I'm Lapis, Lapis Lazuli. You could guess why though right? It's my blue eyes hehe." She giggled as she grabbed his hand flying to the sky. There the golden gate was visible as she landed on the clouds.

Y/n looked around and realized where he was confused. He dated a harem of devils yet he was accepted to be in heaven. He then had his memories hit him like a truck, spending time with them all he looked at the angel.

Y/n: Miss Lapis, shouldn't I be in hell, I dated a bunch of demons yet I'm still here?" HE asked her when she turned to face him, she was interested in the thought and what he said was true he was still allowed through, with his caring and compassionate way of life.

Lapis: "Well you lived a very positive life, helping others when they needed it the most, donating your time to shelters, and even caring for your family when you were 17. So technically you belong here," He smiled before he shed a tear.

Y/n: "I appreciate that but if I'm being honest I won't let go. They truly gave me love." He jumped off the cloud as he fell into the abyss. There he was taken to hell where his sins would be weighed, there he saw Judgment. Her face held anger, but behind it was sad as she looked at the list of people to punish one familiar name popped up.  Y/n L/n she looked confused till she felt a pair of arms wrap around her.

Y/n: "I missed you so much Judgment." He quietly said tears dripped, when she turned to see him. Tears escaped her as she returned the hug tears in her eyes, she nuzzled into his chest breathing in his scent.