We're both the same

Story requested by @OmegaOMG1

It was already a dark day as the clouds shrouded the sky in a misery like environment Y/n was walking home as it began to pour he felt like he lost at almost everything he attempted.

It was a sad site to see a once happy go man become a depressed and tired young man who looked like he went through a terrible day though one person had her sights on him who could relate to his feelings.

Placing the key into the lock her turned it upon hearing the click he opened the door to his home seeing it was a cleaned which startled the young man as he left house in a messy state to it now being a clean place.

He looked around to see if any of the rooms or windows were broken into but they were all intact and his valuables were still in the places he left then he sighed and confused he walked to his bed to lay down as his exhausted body began to relax.

'Oh my love you shouldn't be said anymore.' She whispered quietly as she approached the sleeping boy she laid next to him as she placed his arms around her waist she brought herself to his chest taking in his scent.

Y/n was deep in his sleep as he laid in his bed she began to bring him closer to her chest hoping to make the young man smile again wanting his souls to shine brought like it once did.

Y/n opened his eyes to see he was nuzzled into a girls chest he looked to see a sleeping girl with horns and a crimson white outfit he saw her sleeping face as though she was on cloud 9 he tried to exit her grasp.

Beelzebub felt something moving and saw Y/n had woken up and upon seeing his figure she kissed his forehead and brought him closer to her as she cuddled him though for y/n he didn't mind it after all he finally felt loved.

Hope you liked it also uhh Vote if you anyways have a great day or night.